Congrats Hop

2,560 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Method Man
bobinator
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
You must be so proud today. One last time to cheer for Trocha in Reed Arena.

I assume he's a doctor of something now?
DeangeloVickers
AG
BK GOT JOKES!
_lefraud_
AG
Really happy Melvin recruited Trocha.
bobinator
AG
Please, Melvin just reeled him in, Barone did all the leg work and deserves just as much, if not more, credit.
Hop
Staff
AG
I remember Keller telling me about going to Columbia and having his car swept for bombs on the hotel parking garage every morning. That was something like seven years ago.
Hop
Staff
AG
bobinator said:

You must be so proud today. One last time to cheer for Trocha in Reed Arena.

I assume he's a doctor of something now?

My boy has become a man! Well, maybe middle-aged man is more accurate. Had you asked me to give odds on Tonny graduating five years ago, I would have given you 100-1.
greg.w.h
AG
Congrats, Tonny!!!
Pumpkinhead
AG
Hop said:

I remember Keller telling me about going to Columbia and having his car swept for bombs on the hotel parking garage every morning. That was something like seven years ago.
Trocha is from Cartagena and I've been there a couple of times in the past 5 years since it is close to Panama where I live (about an hour flight). Had a great time both visits and I never felt any danger, including when I took a couple long jogs by myself around town. Would definitely recommend as an interesting place to visit.

That said, I stayed almost exclusively in the Old Town section which is where the main tourist attraction are, and which is considered a very safe area. My understanding is meandering out of Old Town into the streets of other parts of the city would have been potentially dicey.
coloradoag69
AG
Congrats to Tony and all the Aggie Athletes and students that got their degrees. For most of them, that degree will be the most important piece of paper they earn in their lives.
AggieTFA06
AG
Saw Tonny Trocha Morales walk across the stage. Got his degree from Mays Business School. Also thought he did some weird dance out of Fortnite as he walked across the stage.
To 1,000,000 touchdowns ...and beyond
Method Man
His game against Gonzaga was my favorite. He really embraced being an Ag.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.