Rewatched A&M-UNC Last NIght

5,022 Views | 41 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by GE
Aston04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
nm
txag72
AG
I guess I'm just an underdog type of guy, but I probably appreciate Trocha more than anyone on this board. That isn't saying a lot. He did have his wtf moments but over-all he had a lot of wtf where did that come from moments on the plus side.
Cobra39
txag72 said:

I guess I'm just an underdog type of guy, but I probably appreciate Trocha more than anyone on this board. That isn't saying a lot. He did have his wtf moments but over-all he had a lot of wtf where did that come from moments on the plus side.
You and Trocha? No way. I have some pics of Hop and Trocha.....and let me just put it this way....When Hop gets (more) famous, I either get a nice check or I get a trip to the TMZ studios.

Cobra39
LawHall88
AG
Cobra39
LawHall88 said:

Beautiful!

Congrats to Trocha, one of the best and longest lasting Aggies.

Cobra39
expresswrittenconsent
Pretty cool when the crowd started chanting TTM! TTM! TTM!.
AggieTFA06
AG
Happy for Tonny Trocha Morelos
To 1,000,000 touchdowns ...and beyond
GE
AG
txag72 said:

I guess I'm just an underdog type of guy, but I probably appreciate Trocha Alex Robinson more than anyone on this board. That isn't saying a lot. He did have his wtf moments but over-all he had a lot of wtf where did that come from moments on the plus side.
Sorry, had to.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.