Men's season basketball tickets

2,176 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by EXCELL
MMantle
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Thought I would try here, no luck on Ticket Exchange.

I've moved to NM from B/CS, but would like to hang on to my men's season basketball tickets, in case I move back.

Section 105, Row A, seats 7-8.

Mid-court, first row behind the rail in first level / deck, side opposite team benches.

Will sell at cost, $1745.

PM or email rqarqa77@gmail.com

RR
GE
AG
How bout three fiddy?

Is your price each or total? If total I might be willing to split the season with a couple people. Can probably make 1/3 of the games.
MMantle
AG
Per ticket cost

Donation = $500, ticket cost = $372.50 times 2 = $1745

I'll work with you any way you'd like, I hate to give up these seats, I've had them for 20 years.

Thanks,

RR
MMantle
AG
Need to renew by Tuesday, July 17.

If interested, PM or email at rqarqa77@gmail.com

RR
mikesyracuse1
Another option if you have no takers is just buy them and list them individually on flashseats. With your location, they should sale easily on most games.

Mikesyracuse1
Bunk Moreland
Considering you'll be the one benefiting from the priority points and not the person buying them I'd reduce the donation cost per seat in your offer,or do as Mike said and list all the games and try to make your money back.

Though apparently it won't be flash but some Learfield version of a ticket exchange this year so not sure how it'll work yet.
MMantle
AG
Thanks, guys, for all the help, and advice, much appreciated.

Found a buyer in Bryan, class of 73, my vintage, nice guy, is excited about the seats, plus, he'll let me use them when I come to B/CS, perfect, couldn't ask for more.

Lots of Good Aggies out there.

RR
monarch
S
Never met a bad one...
Tobias Funke
AG
MMantle said:

Thanks, guys, for all the help, and advice, much appreciated.

Found a buyer in Bryan, class of 73, my vintage, nice guy, is excited about the seats, plus, he'll let me use them when I come to B/CS, perfect, couldn't ask for more.

Lots of Good Aggies out there.

RR

Awesome
EXCELL
Quote:

Quote:

With your location, they should sale easily on most games.

The problem is at what price? Hard to get good prices for tickets for games that nobody wants to come to see. Scratch Kentucky off the list and the pricing drops pretty dramatically. The difference between prices when we were being falsely pumped as a top 10 team with an inside track to the Final Four is a lot compared to what we were when we actually played Kentucky. $400 seat became a $100 seat and then only that to a Kentucky fan.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.