Grayson Allen up to his old tricks again

7,321 Views | 47 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by gig them
Know Your Enemy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Trae Young, Grayson Allen earn technical fouls after brief scuffle

Looks like he's going to be a little ***** in the NBA too. Well for as long as he lasts there, I mean.
ColoradoMooseHerd
Wrong Forum.

Grayson Allen did nothing wrong, until he responded to young.
Know Your Enemy
AG
ColoradoMooseHerd said:

Wrong Forum.

Grayson Allen did nothing wrong, until he responded to young.

Look closer. He intentionally locked down on Young's arm to start the mess.
ColoradoMooseHerd
He fouled him, no doubt. But Young tried to swing under him and grayson stood his ground. Yes it was a foul, but Young overreacted
Know Your Enemy
AG
Watch Allen's left arm more closely. If he simply raises it up after the whistle none of this ever happens. He intentionally locked down on Young's arm.
ColoradoMooseHerd
Yes, he fouled him to make sure he did not get a four point play. Your hatred for Grayson is obvious
greg.w.h
AG
The NBA ain't beanbag. He'll learn.
DTP02
AG
Pretty normal play until Young escalates it. Flip the players and I doubt you'd find much wrong with the defender in that situation.
GigEmATL
AG
Tough defense upsets people these days.
PatAg
AG
Junkhead said:

Watch Allen's left arm more closely. If he simply raises it up after the whistle none of this ever happens. He intentionally locked down on Young's arm.

So if he just backed down to Young's aggression?
PatAg
AG
If anything, young is going to have to learn quickly that he isn't in the big 12 anymore.
Know Your Enemy
AG
PatAg said:

Junkhead said:

After the whistle. If he lets go of Young after the whistle there is no altercation.
EliteZags
AG
PatAg said:

Junkhead said:

no, if he just released after fouling the sh** outta Young
bobinator
AG
PatAg said:

If anything, young is going to have to learn quickly that he isn't in the big 12 anymore.
Noted soft basketball league the Big 12.
ColoradoMooseHerd
EliteZags said:

PatAg said:

Junkhead said:

no, if he just released after fouling the sh** outta Young
And let him try for the And 1? Nope. Good defensive play prevented the and 1. He fouled him, but he did not "foul the s$$ outta Young? as you say.
mcag83
AG
He's a putz.
Like anyone can even know that.
DukeMu

That was literally nothing. Hell, watch the NBA in the 90s. Or the Pistons or Celtic in the 80s. Tough as nails. None of them took any ish.
LawHall88
AG
PatAg
AG
LawHall88 said:

Alternate title: Wade Baldwin end's potential nba career before it begins.
cedar
Young is vastly overrated.
DTP02
AG
PatAg said:

LawHall88 said:

Or as the OP on this thread might say: Grayson Allen blatantly headbutts Baldwin's fist without provocation.
TopoTacos
AG
Baldwin just performing a public service. Allen is going to have a tough time when he tries to start something against real NBA guys
DukeMu
DTP02 said:

PatAg said:

LawHall88 said:

Or as the OP on this thread might say: Grayson Allen blatantly headbutts Baldwin's fist without provocation.
haha

"It's the right call."

Those trolling Grayson will find out that Swofford, ACC refs, and ESiPN can't help them now in a man's league.

Yes, Trae is very overrated.
Pumpkinhead
AG
Anyone who has not watched Grayson Allen's Greatest Dirty Plays Compilation below, it is entertaining. Can't lie, I did chuckle at a couple of them. Such as the very first one, where Allen sticks out his butt to knock down a North Carolina guy running by him up the floor. And he is a very clever tripper!

PJYoung
AG
Pumpkinhead said:

Anyone who has not watched Grayson Allen's Greatest Dirty Plays Compilation below, it is entertaining. Can't lie, I did chuckle at a couple of them. Such as the very first one, where Allen sticks out his butt to knock down a North Carolina guy running by him up the floor. And he is a very clever tripper!

Dude has issues.
Gil Renard
AG
Young has parlayed a month of good basketball into OU making the dance when they should not have and millions
Cobra39
It is funny to me how people can watch the same 15 seconds of tape and come up with about 10 different conclusions. And mine might be wrong as well. I thought they were both at fault and should have received T's. Allen's T is deserved as he threw his shoulder into Young's gut (not the first foul). Young's T should come as he overreacted to initial foul and then tried to throw Allen toward the ground.

And nothing related to this exchange, Young is way overrated and will not be good in the NBA. He might hang around a while if some coaching can sink in. Teams want another Curry so bad they will go for anybody that resembles him. Allen is a basketball punk.......kind of in the Danny Ainge mold. You love him if he is on your team, but he really bothers you if you aren't. It is a matter of time before he takes a fist to the face.

Cobra39
wacarnolds
AG
Gil Renard said:

Young has parlayed a month of good basketball into OU making the dance when they should not have and millions
guy who led the nation in scoring and assists for the entire year (a feat no one had ever accomplished) had "one month of good basketball"
PatAg
AG
e.busche said:

Baldwin just performing a public service. Allen is going to have a tough time when he tries to start something against real NBA guys
90% of those guys are ******* who don't actually want to fight
Serious Lee
grayson still doing grayson things

PJYoung
AG
This is the entire 5 minute clip and it's beautiful. Both announcers just roast him the whole time.

I don't know how many defenders Grayson has left but it's beyond obvious he has issues.

Quote:

A very satisfying part of this video is ESPN broadcaster and former college basketball coach Dan Dakich just ruthlessly roasting Allen throughout. It takes a special sort of ******* to get ejected from a summer league game for committing two flagrant fouls in eight seconds of game clock, but as has beenfirmly established over his basketball career, Allen is just such an *******.
Tobias Funke
AG
I was watching this live and laughed my ass off. Also, his face is getting stranger and stranger.
AgGrad99
AG
I think his eyes are slowly disappearing....
Mike Elko
AG
Whiny, overrated, entitled biatch. Prototypical Dookie.
greg.w.h
AG
He's something else.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.