Basketball tics?

3,440 Views | 29 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Leander - Ag
rcaper
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Have applications for bb tics been mailed?
rcaper
Hop
Staff
AG
I haven't received anything yet.
Expert Analysis
AG
Just got email about renewals
mikesyracuse1
Renewal deadline is July 17th per the email. I haven't received anything in the mail yet.

Mikesyracuse1
Tobias Funke
AG
Tic Release Date
Method Man
Deer tic
Method Man
This tic situation makes me nervous.
RG20
About to tic me off
strbrst777
Time to renew notice from 12M recd yeaterday. After 10 years as a season tic holder, I've had enough: enough of thrpoor play, enough of the suspensions and more than enough of the disc jockey trash at the boom box called Reed Arena. Many times I've sat at Reed asking myself, "Why am I doing this (paying to be annoyed)." Enough!
Method Man
OldAg68
AG
Just got mine last night.

I don't see any mention of the seat relocation option that we had last year.
Gap
AG

Quote:

After 10 years as a season tic holder, I've had enough: enough of the poor play
Imagine if we hadn't been to 2 Sweet 16's in the last 3 years and didn't have 1 SEC championship.
bobinator
AG
Yeah no kidding... I was also thinking that he picked a really odd line in the sand.
expresswrittenconsent
this board loves spending other peoples money (self included). usually it is the AD or BMA money but today a lowly 10 yr season ticket holder got to feel like a BMA for a day!
dave99ag
AG
Basketball games are a family thing for us and we'll be adding 2 more seats this year for the kids since they can't sit in our laps anymore. Really enjoy watching games with the folks around us too.
mdanyc03
AG
strbrst777 said:

Time to renew notice from 12M recd yeaterday. After 10 years as a season tic holder, I've had enough: enough of thrpoor play, enough of the suspensions and more than enough of the disc jockey trash at the boom box called Reed Arena. Many times I've sat at Reed asking myself, "Why am I doing this (paying to be annoyed)." Enough!
In other news, strbrst777 just put up a new sign that says "Stay Off My Yard!" It isn't because he is becoming a grumpy old man. It is just that kids are so much more annoying now than they were ten years ago.
Pumpkinhead
AG
bobinator said:

Yeah no kidding... I was also thinking that he picked a really odd line in the sand.
I also got enough enjoyment out of those recent two Sweet Sixteen runs to last a lifetime. Going to switch to something new now, like Aggie Quidditch.

To be fair though, other than the Kentucky win at Reed (which was A++ entertainment value), I guess all the other moments that were good moments of last season (WVU win, @USC Trojan win, @Auburn win, The NCAA weekend in Charlotte) happened away from home. The overall home game experience had a lot more frustrating bad in it than good.
Tobias Funke
AG
Plus the hippity hop from the disc jockeys
agnerd
AG
Wish they'd release the schedule before asking people to renew. Luckily my seats are in a low demand section, so I'll just wait until the schedule comes out before renewing.
_lefraud_
AG
Well these are the teams, but if you need dates, then you're SOL.
Kansas State
Auburn
LSU
Alabama
Arkansas
Georgia
Missouri
South Carolina
Tennessee
Vanderbilt
Boston College

Plus a nice dose of SWAC, MEAC, Southland, etc teams.
strbrst777
No, I did not "feel like a BMA for a day," whatever that means. I am not a " grumpy old man" but a happy guy; I do not have a "Keep off" sign in my yard; and I'm not a 2%er. I did not after 10 years. " draw a ine in the sand." The decision not to renew was after about three years of not enjoying "the Reed experience," complete with the dj. Forget it! Give me a full house with packed student section, a loud crowd, the Spirit Band and I will renew my pair of good seats even if I can attend about two-thirds of the home games.
CactusThomas
AG
I'm leaving because there's not a packed house every game. That'll solve the problem.
expresswrittenconsent
Why is it up to the paying customer to "fix" the problem of the product not being equal or greater in value than the cost?

It is interesting when certain hard core "free market" types on other boards come here and try to play the "bad aggie" card towards those who have decided after a decade as a season ticket holder that they are letting the tickets go.
MMantle
AG
I no longer live in B/CS, am selling my men's season basketball tickets.

Section 105, row A, seats 7-8.

My cost is $1745.

PM if interested.

RR
DukeMu
tic tock
75AG
AG
MMantle said:

I no longer live in B/CS, am selling my men's season basketball tickets.

Section 105, row A, seats 7-8.

My cost is $1745.

PM if interested.

RR
Mine are the same price. That's a hell of a lot for BB tickets.
MMantle
AG
Agreed, moved to Las Cruces, NM last year, have 2 season tickets for New Mexico State football, men's basketball and baseball, really nice seats, total cost, $880.

RR
Indignitas
AG

HTH
Tobias Funke
AG
MMantle said:

Agreed, moved to Las Cruces, NM last year, have 2 season tickets for New Mexico State football, men's basketball and baseball, really nice seats, total cost, $880.

RR

Ok? It's NM State...
MMantle
AG
Not as bad as you might think, lots of good players out here, in all sports.

Football went to bowl game, won in overtime.

Basketball and baseball both went to NCAA tourney.

Just like A&M, a lot of nice young men, I've met more than a few.

RR

Leander - Ag
AG
Tobias Funke said:

MMantle said:

RR

Ok? It's NM State...
A&M cost is that of top tier program (football, BB, etc). Results are closer to NM State..
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.