Beast of the Week / summer 2018

3,447 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by agfan1030
agfan1030
How long do you want to ignore this user?
mallen
AG
Good to see that our leanest big man is bulking up in the weight room.
Hop
Staff
AG
For some reason, I like this offseason feature. Walker has put on quite a bit of muscle this offseason, but he started from bones. Curious to see if he'll be strong enough to contribute this year.
bobinator
AG
Hop, we gonna have any players playing in any weird offseason tournaments to help get us through the offseason? Davis and Trocha ballin' in that FIBA tournament, and it actually being on TV, was clutch last August.

Any of our current ballers doing anything? We have any surprise citizens of other countries on the roster?
mdanyc03
AG
Christian Mekowulu is Nigerian but 1) I don't think Nigeria has any tournaments this summer and 2) Nigeria is pretty good, composed almost entirely of pros, and I doubt he would make the cut.
gordo97
AG
Spent some time talking to him this weekend during father/son camp.... Trey is a really nice young man that is really excited about the upcoming season.... he also has a nice outside shot and can handle the ball.... I don't see him as a post but more of a stretch forward that can rebound but also play outside.... kinda like Toni
agfan1030

Another week, another beast 1st newcomer to earn the title.
StanGundy
Attempted to post BOW picture of Nebo.
agfan1030
agfan1030
agfan1030
agfan1030
Last Beast of the Week for the summer....

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.