Home and Home with Gonzaga

2,109 Views | 22 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by BattlinB
hoya-ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
mallen
AG
The Aggies are not backing away from good competition!
puff95
AG
As an Aggie living just north of Spokane and married to a Gonzaga grad...this may be a trying time for our marriage!!!!

Gig'em Aggies!!!! BTHOgonzaga!!!!!!!
Wicked Good Ag
puff95 said:

As an Aggie living just north of Spokane and married to a Gonzaga grad...this may be a trying time for our marriage!!!!

So we have a space to stay if we come ??
expresswrittenconsent
nice series!
spokane is underrated.
bobinator
AG
Now this is a good non-con game.

2019 is shaping up to be a decent home schedule. I'd like to think we're going to play some good teams at home this fall, but nothing that I know of has been announced yet.
Gap
AG
I would expect the SEC-Big 12 challenge to be at home in 2018 and on the road in 2019.
bobinator
AG
Yeah, I assume we're going to be at home since we've been on the road twice in a row, but that game isn't until late January.

I'm hoping we have at least someone good on the home schedule before 2019 starts. Last year our home non-con schedule was trash.
TXAggie2011
AG
A&M is going to spend a lot of time up in the Pacific Northwest.
mhayden
So we're going to go to travel to Vancouver, Corvalis and Spokane during non-conference play?
Mike Elko
AG
free_mhayden said:

So we're going to go to travel to Vancouver, Corvalis and Spokane during non-conference play?
We're rich!
_lefraud_
AG
*Portland
TMartin
expresswrittenconsent said:

nice series!
spokane is underrated.
Western Washington is beautiful and the people are not like the horses asses in Seattle. Like northern CA people in western WA wish they could divide into two states.
Mustang1
AG
Spokane is Eastern WA
miller0926
AG
Awesome
CactusThomas
AG
Mustang1 said:

Spokane is Eastern WA

He's clearly talking about eastern WA. And other than getting east and west confused, he's spot on.

Spokane is a hell raising town.
Double Diamond
Bad year to go up there.
Aston04
AG
puff95 said:

I'm married to a die-hard wolverine grad. How the tourney game played out was probably for the best. Would have been ugly if went down to the wire.
expresswrittenconsent
Aston04 said:

puff95 said:

I'm married to a die-hard wolverine grad. How the tourney game played out was probably for the best. Would have been ugly if went down to the wire.
i mean i can think of another outcome that might have been closer to what could be described as "probably for the best". same 30pt margin, but flip the results.
Pumpkinhead
AG
Aston04 said:

puff95 said:

#1 rule in any good marriage - If she ain't happy, you ain't happy.

Almost every married man that I've known who didn't seem to truly buy into that rule...misery.
Aston04
AG
Pumpkinhead said:

Aston04 said:

puff95 said:

#1 rule in any good marriage - If she ain't happy, you ain't happy.

Almost every married man that I've known who didn't seem to truly buy into that rule...misery.
this.
mikesyracuse1
Pumpkinhead said:

Aston04 said:

puff95 said:

Your best analysis to date!

Mikesyracuse1
txag72
AG
Rule No. 2 If she aint happy, she's a *****.
BattlinB
AG
Double Diamond said:

Bad year to go up there.
Have to agree. We do not have the players to compete with them this year.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.