25 yr old played full season of Dallas high school ball

2,784 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Pumpkinhead
EliteZags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
livin the dream

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crime/2018/05/15/25-year-old-man-arrested-after-posing-dallas-isd-high-schooler-officials-say
expresswrittenconsent
Better hope he didn't bang the jv head cheerleader
GE
AG
expresswrittenconsent said:

Article says he had a 14 year old girlfriend. He was fishing around the freshman cheer squad.
mcag83
AG
Very 21 Jump Streetish
Like anyone can even know that.
expresswrittenconsent
GE said:

expresswrittenconsent said:

Article says he had a 14 year old girlfriend. He was fishing around the freshman cheer squad.
ugh...
*Insert pic of Jerald Brown jersey number to represent how many years he should serve*
Method Man
Huh?
The Debt
If hes got some college eligibility left, lets sign him. All that uncovering and they didnt find drug use, he is a mile ahead of some of our players
Aston 91
AG
EliteZags said:

livin the dream

Ain't no point of gettin' out of bed, if you ain't...
vettmaster99
AG
But he self-identifies as a 17 year old. Age is fluid just like gender!
IDaggie06
AG
There seems so much missing...Did he actually attend classes everyday? If so, what a waste of time.
TMartin
The mother of the 14 year old he was dating wasn't very happy either.
NoHo Hank
AG
Here's the thing I'm wondering. What do you do if/when you graduate? I know he obviously didn't think this through but he should have sat down and watched one of the all time great films to tackle this particular life choice - Juwanna Man. It never ends well.
Basketball and Chain
AG
john32f said:

Here's the thing I'm wondering. What do you do if/when you graduate? I know he obviously didn't think this through but he should have sat down and watched one of the all time great films to tackle this particular life choice - Juwanna Man. It never ends well.

He was posing for recruiting website pics so I'm betting he was trying to make the jump to college again. Playing the long con.
Pumpkinhead
AG
TMartin said:

The mother of the 14 year old he was dating wasn't very happy either.
Read that the mother/daughter said that there was no sexual relationship but that the two did kiss. Also said that he had an infant child and girlfriend who was the mother of his child, often seen at the games but explained away as his niece and sister.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.