Nebo Workout Video

2,950 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by PatAg
Hop
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
AG
THis popped up on Twitter...

Method Man
I like that dunking drill. Gotta start doing that.
bobinator
AG
finally, a basketball court design matched to my athleticism.
GrayMatter
AG
3-on-3 anyone?
The conversations will be uncomfortable, but we all have to get comfortable with being uncomfortable for progress to be made.
GE
AG
The guy is going to be good.
Method Man
The goal is too tall.
TMartin
Looks like he may be able to shoot free throws which is an upgrade.
GE
AG
Smooth shot for a big guy. Not perfect but he can clearly shoot a bit
txag72
AG
He needs someone with at least a hand in his face. Release is lazy and low sometimes.
DukeMu
txag72 said:

He needs someone with at least a hand in his face. Release is lazy and low sometimes.
Release spot is way too low. Praying mantis mechanics.

The little hook shot was nice.
Method Man
Bill Bradley used to do a drill that Jay wright does with his players where he has them jump three times with ball over their head and then shoot from in close. Helps with higher release point with close shots.
GE
AG
DukeMu said:

txag72 said:

I'm fine with the release being low on his jump shot. Don't necessarily want power forwards shooting over people unless they are Dirk.
Pumpkinhead
AG
Had a 98 FG% last week in my personal gym below, and in my mid-forties. And...not only can rain buckets from other side of bedroom, can still do 360-degree dunks too.

[url=https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwimppTa7v3aAhXIdN8KHYs0CJsQjRx6BAgBEAU&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pinterest.com%2Fpin%2F449867450257995443%2F&psig=AOvVaw3ihDx6pNtX75djqwfPWVp9&ust=1526135111437698][/url]
DukeMu
GE said:

DukeMu said:

txag72 said:

I'm fine with the release being low on his jump shot. Don't necessarily want power forwards shooting over people unless they are Dirk.
Yeah, if Davis returns - I want to see more 4 out, 1 in anyway. Spread the floor. Nebo may be an off the bench guy still.
DukeMu
Method Man said:

Bill Bradley used to do a drill that Jay wright does with his players where he has them jump three times with ball over their head and then shoot from in close. Helps with higher release point with close shots.

Kind of a b-ball plyometrics thing.
PatAg
AG
I'll say he looked more comfortable dribbling than I expected, and while his shot may seem low, he has a nice wrist flick, if that phrase makes sense
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.