Historical trends in Aggie basketball attendance and the importance of fan support

1,371 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by BQ_90
DTP02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
So, about that Mahan signing, I think he's a pretty critical piece. I've watched highlights a few different times now, and I get more excited about the pickup each time. That quick, smooth release is going to translate. And while he isn't a "plus" SEC athlete, he's enough of an athlete that coaching and want-to can keep him from being a significant defensive liability, and keep his shooting on the floor.

He's obviously remade his game and/or his body in relatively short order, because he looks like a legit high D-1 contributor, so it's pretty crazy that he was an afterthought not too long ago.
Aggie09Derek
AG
Good one
bobinator
AG
They should serve beer in Reed
GE
AG
bobinator said:

We could have the indoor version of the Ole Miss beer shower
GE
AG
DTP02 said:

So, about that Mahan signing, I think he's a pretty critical piece. I've watched highlights a few different times now, and I get more excited about the pickup each time. That quick, smooth release is going to translate. And while he isn't a "plus" SEC athlete, he's enough of an athlete that coaching and want-to can keep him from being a significant defensive liability, and keep his shooting on the floor.

He's obviously remade his game and/or his body in relatively short order, because he looks like a legit high D-1 contributor, so it's pretty crazy that he was an afterthought not too long ago.
If TD comes back, we might be better than last season. Will almost definitely be better offensively
Method Man
BYOBB
BQ_90
AG
bobinator said:

Seems to me the beer garden concept at Olsen could easily be brought to Reed
Method Man
How about a beer fountain and every time a possession ends in a hurried and forced shot you get a free drink?
BQ_90
AG
Method Man said:

How about a beer fountain and every time a possession ends in a hurried and forced shot you get a free drink?
How many people would be passed out drunk by halftime?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.