********OFFICIAL FINAL FOUR THREAD********

5,935 Views | 117 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by AgPediRPh
aginlakeway
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Loyola up 4 on Michigan late first half.
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
aginlakeway
AG
Why does the game buzzer sound like a car horn?
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
94 Killer
AG
Loyola is working their asses off.
txag72
AG
Michigan 18.2% from 3, 2/12.
CashMoneyYo
total fluke against us.
aginlakeway
AG
Loyola 7 up at halftime. Wow.
Galborathelion
Why am I not surprised Michigan's one good game was against us? Their game against FL state was a cripple fight, now this one is too. We would have had such an easy path to the championship.
txag72
AG
9 of 31 from the field, 2 of 13 from 3.

2/5 from FT.
94 Killer
AG
Moser's defense on the screens is incredible. Loyola players rotate quickly and step into the Michigan players shooting spot faster than the Wolverines can hoist the ball. It's a damn impressive effort by Loyola.
txag72
AG
Per the half time commentary, Loyola giving them open 3's and guarding the lane. Playing in a coliseum and not a basketball venue so shooting is off. Loyola has only shot 3 3's and missed them all.

Hmmmm........incredibly smart by Loyola coach if you can pen it on the stadium and incredibly unfair to us.
94 Killer
AG
That halftime was all whining about Michigan falling behind.
Deputy Travis Junior
txag72 said:

Per the half time commentary, Loyola giving them open 3's and guarding the lane. Playing in a coliseum and not a basketball venue so shooting is off. Loyola has only shot 3 3's and missed them all.

Hmmmm........incredibly smart by Loyola coach if you can pen it on the stadium and incredibly unfair to us.

You work unbelievably hard to justify our mediocre to bad coaching. We just finished year 7 and he's still far below 0.500 in conference play. You can continue to pretend he's doing a great job or you can use your eyes and realize that all the poor fundamentals+schemes and lack of in-game adjustments actually have an impact on our record.
Wisconsin_Ag
Ballgame
blackgoldag11
AG
Apparently Wagner never fouls down low
DannyDuberstein
AG
The buzzer sounds like the horn from a 2004 Toyota Corolla
LawHall88
AG
Michigan closes on a 38-16 run. Talent wins out in the end.
txag72
AG
Quote:

Quote:

txag72 said:

You work unbelievably hard to justify our mediocre to bad coaching. We just finished year 7 and he's still far below 0.500 in conference play. You can continue to pretend he's doing a great job or you can use your eyes and realize that all the poor fundamentals+schemes and lack of in-game adjustments actually have an impact on our record.
I'm not defending our coach about anything. We had one of the better 3 pt defenses in the nation late in the season. Not sure how it ended up. I just don't believe in "good 3 point defense" unless you are giving up the inside. That is unless you have 5 of the fastest athletes in the world to cover from 30' as well as 10' in the time it taks to make a pass.
Mike Elko
AG
Ugly game from start to finish. Doesn't matter, merely playing for runner-up. Winner of Nova/KU wins in a route... Mich is a joke, and that dork Wagner is their king.
Cedar09
I dislike Wagner a lot!
BBQ4Me
AG
AustinAg2012 said:

Ugly game from start to finish. Doesn't matter, merely playing for runner-up. Winner of Nova/KU wins in a route... Mich is a joke, and that dork Wagner is their king.

Yeah, joke of a team in the Championship Game...
Double Diamond
Self doing the correct thing and taking a TO.
Double Diamond
Michigan is good. Best defensive team under Jimmy B. And you add in his ability to run exotic sets. That's a nightmare.
PatAg
AG
AustinAg2012 said:

excellent opinion
Double Diamond
Gary Parish thinks Michigan would be favored by Vegas over Kansas.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Let me know when one of our joke teams gets past the sweet 16
Bonfired
AG
This looks like the flip of the KU-UNC semifinal in 2008 so far...
LawHall88
AG
16 of Villanova's first 19 shot attempts are three pointers.

Kansas just has to hope Nova's arms get tired.
Deputy Travis Junior
Daryl Morey approves
miller0926
AG
Nova looks like Michigan did against us
Steeple
what do they do with the Alamodome in the 10 years between hosting Final Fours?
LawHall88
AG
Steeple said:

what do they do with the Alamodome in the 10 years between hosting Final Fours?

Tractor pulls.
EXCELL
Insane 3pt shooting by Nova.
Nothing short of amazing.

If KU can keep it in sight at half time they have to believe they are pretty well situated.
Nova can't shoot 60% from 3pt land all night and that's where literally almost all their points have come from.
Steeple
Nova may be better than the 76ers
BQ_90
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

The buzzer sounds like the horn from a 2004 Toyota Corolla
Either that or the horn on George Costanzas rascal
txag72
AG
Has to be poor 3 pt D.

As I said earlier in this thread: " I just don't believe in "good 3 point defense" unless you are giving up the inside. That is unless you have 5 of the fastest athletes in the world to cover from 30' as well as 10' in the time it taks to make a pass."
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.