Michigan and their shooting

5,860 Views | 100 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Double Diamond
txag72
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Now hitting 25% from the floor, 20% from 3, and 33% from FT. Behind Loyala with 4 minutes in 1st half.

It's hell being an Ag.
aginlakeway
AG
txag72 said:

Now hitting 25% from the floor, 20% from 3, and 33% from FT. Behind Loyala with 4 minutes in 1st half.

It's hell being an Ag.

I love being an Aggie actually.
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
txag72
AG
Me too, but it's hell.
Double Diamond
Not leaving people open helps. The Kennedy over play and leave people open will bite you.
aginlakeway
AG
txag72 said:

Me too, but it's hell.

No it's not hell. Not even close.
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
Bunk Moreland
txag72 said:

It's hell being an Ag.

No. It's one team that was prepared to defend Michigan and one that wasn't.

Michigan was getting wide open 3s in transition against us along with uncontested layups on fast breaks.

Loyala is keeping Michigan swinging it around the perimeter and smothering them when they make their first step into the lane. Completely different. Most of their 3's tonight are hesitant 3's after they get frustrated from a lack of ability to get inside the paint
cdowl38
AG
2/13 on 3's
cdowl38
AG
Such a fluke
Method Man
If you think it's just chance that that happened you're wrong.
WoodAg
While what Fiamond said is true....it wasn't the problem against Michigan.
We threw a completely new philosophy against Michigan and consistently switched.
Not sure why we needed to see Admon guarding Wagner on the block or Tyler covering a guard outside. Not sure why we stick with it. Except to temporarily go to our zone which will overplay and leave the elbow shot wide open.
Deputy Travis Junior
They were hot against us, but we did everything in our power to get them in a rhythm. Total no-show by our defense.
Deputy Travis Junior
aginlakeway said:

txag72 said:

Me too, but it's hell.

It's hell being an Aggie sports fan. There.

You know what he means. Don't be that guy.
txag72
AG
Commentators saying the coliseum affecting Michigan shooting and Loyola purposely giving them open 3's while guarding the lane. Now if we had done that.......
Method Man
They're not giving them open 3s. The poor dome shooting myth is a myth. Just anecdotal Bs.
aginlakeway
AG
Deputy Travis Junior said:

aginlakeway said:

txag72 said:

Me too, but it's hell.

It's hell being an Aggie sports fan. There.

You know what he means. Don't be that guy.

I don't think it's hell being an Aggie sports fan. I know what he meant. Far from it. It's not hell. A great to disagree.
txag72
AG

Quote:

Quote:

txag72 said:
Me too, but it's hell.

Let's see....you didn't go to school from 68-72 and saw like 13 football wins in the 5 seasons I was there, you weren't there during V N wearing a uniform when uniforms were hated, no women within 50 miles......yea, we have the same perspective.

And yes, it rained every day except when it wasn't snowing.
txag72
AG
Quote:

They're not giving them open 3s. The poor dome shooting myth is a myth. Just anecdotal Bs.
But but but they said it on TV and Loyola IS giving them the open 3's as they showed on stop action.
birdman
Loyola plays one million times smarter on defense than we did.
Deputy Travis Junior
If you don't think Aggie Fandom is hell you have to be into some kinky S&M stuff where an army of matriarchs walk into the room with whips and ball gags.

We're losers, and we usually serve up the Ls in excruciating fashion.
aginlakeway
AG
Deputy Travis Junior said:

If you don't think Aggie Fandom is hell you have to be into some kinky S&M stuff where an army of matriarchs walk into the room with whips and ball gags.

We're losers, and we usually serve up the Ls in excruciating fashion.
I'm sorry. I don't think following college athletic teams is hell. Not even close.
txag72
AG
Dude, think away. As I said, you're experience has been a bit different. Ever heard of an Aggie joke? It made a difference when A&M was cranking out 1500 grads a year, not 10,000. And athletics is/was just the icing on the cake.
basic8
cdowl38 said:

2/13 on 3's
It's the dome. will have to be offensive rebounding pretty much. Michigan passed on morning shootaround; had one hour yesterday in facility. Just enough to ruin confidence. Moser knows that
Deputy Travis Junior
If you enjoy the GameDay experience -- that is, tailgating, meeting up eth family and friends, heading out to the chicken for a post-game tipple -- A&M is great (and btw I don't fault you if that's your jam). If you hope to win a national title... yea following us is hell haha. We raise hopes only to later dash them in horrific fashion.
txag72
AG
Loyola's FT defense is tough too....Michigan 3/7
Method Man

Must be a magical anomaly with no explanation.
Method Man
It's not. They haven't shot well outside of against us. HTH.
MidTnAg
AG
Loyola is playing a heck of a game. Played three quarters of the game and thdy are still ahead. Lead will certainly not last, but it has to be exciting for them so far.

Strong pro Wolverine announcers.
Method Man
https://t.co/kqCShgwi9K?amp=1

Dome effect article
MidTnAg
AG
Loyola player injured. Team had to call time out to sub for him. Announcers never mentioned the injury.
Method Man
Are you on TNT?
aginlakeway
AG
MidTnAg said:

Loyola player injured. Team had to call time out to sub for him. Announcers never mentioned the injury.

Yes they did. They said he pulled up after the shot.
Method Man
I bet he is watching the Michigan broadcast.
Cy_Tolliver
Wagner looks like freaking sleestack
blackgoldag11
AG
LOyola imploding
PatAg
AG
txag72 said:

It's hell being an Ag.
Its idiotic to play these games in the Alamodome
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.