Tyler Davis declares for the NBA draft

5,743 Views | 47 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Method Man
500,000ags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
247 noted that TD played in 102 out of 103 games available, and he started in 100. He missed one game as a freshman. That is the stat line for heart and durability. If he either stays or goes, I hope Tyler has nothing but success going forward.
MarcAg
AG
MarcAg said:

Matsui said:

How much is he getting paid for that?
Im sure its more than I am making sitting at my desk currently.
Ok I take that back. Apparently Greek league is paying crap these days. But hey he is playing basketball and probably making $40K-$60K so not an awful life
94chem
MarcAg said:

Matsui said:

Yep. I wasn't ripping Elonu. There's no doubt Tyler can go make a living. This is all about having a chance to play in the NBA. You figure out what the best path is, and follow it. Making an NBA roster is one of the hardest clubs in the world to get into.
94chem
MarcAg said:

MarcAg said:

Matsui said:

Ok I take that back. Apparently Greek league is paying crap these days. But hey he is playing basketball and probably making $40K-$60K so not an awful life
Dang, MarcAg, you gettin' paid!
MarcAg
AG
I wish. I would gladly take $40K and play basketball in Greece than my crappy salary.
tcox0010
AG
I disagree. We've seen the transformation he's made to his body, but he could get a little more lean in the offseason and continue to work on strength, which would improve his hops. And we've seen that he has a decent stroke. Refining on his jumper could definitely bump him up a few spots. Plus he could be so dominant next year.... this year seems like there are so many big guys that are highly ranked.
94chem
He has to have that Lambier set shot in his arsenal, but he can develop that in the off-season. He doesn't need it for college.
GE
AG
cedar said:

he gone. wish him luck. he's doing the right thing and as a poster above said he's not the only one leaving. now if we could only get kennedy to leave.
Reading comprehension. You should try it sometime.
suburban cowboy
AG
GE said:

Wizard said:

Hearing he isn't going to be the only one to do this (may be at least two-three more).
Logan said on premium like a month or two ago that he expects Admon, Tyler, and DJ to all do it but in no way does that mean they are gone

There will be others outside of the obvious ones. I expect this to become a new trend in college basketball.
GE
AG
IceCream14 said:

GE said:

Wizard said:

Hearing he isn't going to be the only one to do this (may be at least two-three more).
Logan said on premium like a month or two ago that he expects Admon, Tyler, and DJ to all do it but in no way does that mean they are gone
There will be others outside of the obvious ones. I expect this to become a new trend in college basketball.
Those are our only three juniors. This isn't something you can do every year. Who could the others possibly be?
Pumpkinhead
AG
wacarnolds
AG
DukeMu
IceCream14 said:

GE said:

Wizard said:

They gone.
Method Man
Walk
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.