Alex Caruso

8,971 Views | 48 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Goat Man
mcag83
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Alex
Like anyone can even know that.
wacarnolds
AG
LawHall88
AG
Rough start for Team USA:
LawHall88
AG
Closing the gap...

LawHall88
AG
Better luck next time..

_lefraud_
AG
Haven't heard of half that roster
GrayMatter
AG
Alex made some good plays but also tried to do too much at times. He had some costly turnovers, but half of those were his teammates not expecting the ball. I thought he needed to be more assertive on the offensive end and take his shot instead of passing it out. It seemed like he was getting to the paint at will, but couldn't decide what to do once he got there. He had a couple of typical Caruso hustle plays, but not much else.

The US team seemed very affected by playing in Mexico and were out of sync for most of the night. Mexico was an undisciplined team that really held on to that large lead that the US team could not overcome. The US just didn't really play together and you can tell that they just started playing with each other.

On to the next game.
Ferg
I watched the first part of the game, and the US seemed to be slipping every time they tried to stop and take a shot. . If it had been football, I'd say they needed to change to longer cleats. They also couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. Certainly didn't seem like a team.
expresswrittenconsent
It's a roster of G league players and the game didn't matter but it ain't like Mexico was trotting out the 96 bulls.
DukeMu
PatAg said:

Grayson Allen is a pretty freak athlete too.

Allen is just a bit more athletic than Caruso. But both are athletic. Caruso could use a little work with lateral quickness on D. Overall, Caruso brings more consistent intangibles and savvy overall, including passing. Allen is a better scorer...but Caruso's outside shot has come a long, long way.

wacarnolds
AG
LeBron + Alex = rings
Pumpkinhead
AG
Also in a FIBA World Cup qualifier (that Caruso is playing in for USA), Philipines and Australia got into a massive brawl. Thon Maker of Milwaukee Bucks playing for Australia, tried to kick one of the Phiippine players using a Karate Kid 'Crane' kick move.

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/07/02/sport/australia-philippines-basketball-brawl-video-spt/index.html
wacarnolds
AG
Pumpkinhead said:

Also in a FIBA World Cup qualifier (that Caruso is playing in for USA), Philipines and Australia got into a massive brawl. Thon Maker of Milwaukee Bucks playing for Australia, tried to kick one of the Phiippine players using a Karate Kid 'Crane' kick move.

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/07/02/sport/australia-philippines-basketball-brawl-video-spt/index.html
MVP! MVP! MVP!
Deputy Travis Junior
CactusThomas said:

Reminds me of myself at his age.

Lol
Quote:

Talking about the hairline, not basketball of course.

Lol
Goat Man
AG
wacarnolds said:

LeBron + Alex = rings

I came here to post this same thing. Whatever you think of Lebron, how freaking cool would it be to play on the same team? Arguably the greatest basketball player of his generation.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.