A new twist on the BCG kidney story

3,223 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Titan83
Tobias Funke
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
http://www.kbtx.com/content/sports/Billy-Gillispie-to-receive-kidney-from-wife-of-Oklahoma-college-basketball-coach-477998793.html?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook_KBTX_Media
Double Diamond
Hopefully the man can recover and he can coach again.
LawHall88
AG
So is the transplant a go, or could whatever tests remain at the Mayo Clinic still slam on the brakes? Unclear to me from the article. Hope it works out.
Sananag
Praying for both. Gods children helping one another.
Bunk Moreland
It's the same version of the article that has been posted on here a few times over the last month. No new updates, just more media outlets picking up the story.

We'll know more in a month or so is my guess. Also praying for both
Dolphin Diva
AG
This hits close to home. My father lived with chronic kidney disease for 35+ years on dialysis and had three transplants that eventually did not work out for various reasons. It was a way of life for our family but very blessed I had my dad from the time I was born until my senior year at aTm. I am praying for BCG and thankful their are people who are willing to listen to the call from the Lord to in what can become a very emotional situation and at times scary situation.
LawHall88
AG
Great news - looks like the transplant will happen in the next six weeks:
Quote:

Then Thursday morning a call came from the Mayo Clinic.

"We are officially approved for surgery," Ericka said. "I've reached out to Coach Gillispie to let him know he's going to be getting a new kidney. Now it's up to him to reach out to his Mayo Clinic team."

No date has been set, although the transplant should happen within the next six weeks. It's something the two were to discuss when they finally met Thursday night at a Final Four event.

https://www.wvgazettemail.com/sports/wvu/an-easter-tale-of-giving-hoops-uc-huggins-and-faith/article_1f7888cc-50e1-5ecf-aa6c-69f24900cb58.html
mikesyracuse1
https://www.cincinnati.com/story/sports/ncaab/2018/03/31/final-four-billy-gillispie-meets-woman-who-donate-kidney-and-change-his-life/475971002/
crunchyo
Double Diamond said:

You kidding? He is a deuschbag. Left us in the dust, screwed over Kentucky, screwed Tech, and then got caught cheating at Ranger JC. I don't even want to know what skeletons are in our closet from when he was here.
JJxvi
ontheway
AG
The donor is awesome and truly doing what God wants and will be successful
ontheway
PatAg
AG
You seem nice
Double Diamond
Real classy guy you are. How did Gillispie screw anyone over? And cheating at Ranger. They had a player who played who shouldn't have been cleared. This wasn't Gillispies responsibility to clear the recruit.
Titan83
AG
crunchyo said:

Double Diamond said:

You kidding? He is a deuschbag. Left us in the dust, screwed over Kentucky, screwed Tech, and then got caught cheating at Ranger JC. I don't even want to know what skeletons are in our closet from when he was here.

You kidding? You're a deuschbag. Please leave Texags and return to your own closet of d-bag skeletons.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.