When do we hear on Davis and Hogg?

8,601 Views | 81 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by basic8
TyperWoods
How long do you want to ignore this user?
My guess is Davis will be playing in college next season.
JimLong50
Tyler Davis Should come back. He needs to spend the entire summer working on developing his Mid-Range shooting, 3-Point shooting, and ability to score off the dribble to make himself competitive for the NBA Game. He has the potential to become a taller version of Charles Barkley.
hoya-ag
AG
No he doesn't.
expresswrittenconsent
Another Charles Barkley comparison.
CactusThomas
AG
Damn it
CactusThomas
AG
Richard Petty
Aston04
AG
JimLong50 said:

Tyler Davis Should come back. He needs to spend the entire summer working on developing his Mid-Range shooting, 3-Point shooting, and ability to score off the dribble to make himself competitive for the NBA Game. He has the potential to become a taller version of Charles Barkley.
Like your optimism, but for one he will never have the foot speed/dribbling/shooting skillsto be a tall Barkley.

But yeah, he could use improving all those to get a shot at the league. Hope he does.

PJYoung
AG
Barkley 12.7 9.8 59.5% FG
Davis 11.3 6.2 65.5%

Barkley 14.4 9.5 64.4%
Davis 14.1 7.0 61.7%

Barkley 15.1 9.5 63.8%
Davis 14.9 8.9 58.5%
Aston04
AG
^College stats comparison? And just different games to begin with. Would be interesting to compare shot charts.
CactusThomas
AG
I remember when Shaq and Iverson were both battling for top scorer. I think they were both averaging over 33 ppg. Despite the similar scoring rates they did have some differences in their games. Just a little bit.
Mike Elko
AG
TyperWoods said:

My guess is Davis will be playing in college next season.
No "station" included. He gone.
Mack Brown on a Mobile
AG
I think it is more likely he comes back than leaves. I think you are just blowing smoke.
basic8
JimLong50 said:

One big difference is Barkley could jump quick; got a lot of his own misses. I'd guess his reach was longer, but don't know that. He was a terrific offensive rebounder.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.