F Reggie miller is calling our game

4,438 Views | 34 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by txag72
Isaih Smollett
How long do you want to ignore this user?
dude sucks
Isaih Smollett
https://www.ncaa.com/news/basketball-men/article/2018-03-18/cbs-sports-turner-sports-reveal-tip-times-and-commentator
Method Man
Oh yeah he does.
Method Man
Kevin Harlan is tremendous.
txjortsagent
AG
At least maybe he will know who's playing.

Grant Hill called us New Mexico and said Robert had the same windmill dunk as against Pitt
Third Son
AG
I'm ok with Reggie. He can babble and get off topic,but can't remember anything particular that rubbed me wrong. He was a damn good player, so he also has that going for him.
mazzag
AG
He was on Dan Patrick today talking about calling our game. He knows our names.
Texags is garbage
Don't care who calls the game. BK is going to have us ready to play after dropping a nuke on Roy Williams.
Third Son
AG
He know that I'm Third Son? Wow.
cedar
Reggie Miller is great. Way better than most.
Eeyore Smooth
AG
His voice can be hard to listen to but overall I actually like Reggie as a commentator.
txjortsagent
AG
I still think he and Cheryl are the same person
Scientific
AG
I keep thinking about that Pitt comment, wondering what he was referring to.
ColoradoMooseHerd
Scientific said:

Not that hard to understand. R. Williams did the same dunk against Providence in the first round. Both start with P's and both were long time Big East Teams. Don't over exaggerate things.
mdanyc03
AG
Reggie is awesome
CactusThomas
AG
He thinks every shooter is fouled on every jump shot.
Brush Country
Why is this bad?
My Dad Earl
AG
ColoradoMooseHerd said:

Scientific said:

Not that hard to understand. R. Williams did the same dunk against Providence in the first round. Both start with P's and both were long time Big East Teams. Don't over exaggerate things.
If you would have asked today me who we played that first game, I wouldn't even be able to remember their name even though I watched the game. I don't blame him for getting his teams mixed up.
PatAg
AG
It's not. He called us by a name that's not even close and then said Pitt instead of Providence. He's paid to do this, not some random jag online making a mistake.
Isaih Smollett
He just sounds really awkward, his timing is bad, confuses the players, often gets the calls wrong while watching the replay, then comes out with random things that sound dumb. other than that he's great.

I would much prefer to listen to Cwebb
Wearamaskaggie
AG
CactusThomas said:

He thinks every shooter is fouled on every jump shot.
This legit made me laugh out loud.
BBDP
AG
Both are Aggies?
Rick Flex
AG
There are few certainties in life, but one is people disagreeing on sports commentary. The fact that he is employed by Turner Broadcasting means he is better at it than all of us.
BattlinB
AG
Would rather it be Reggie then Bill Walton. I like them both but Walton was calling the Arizona loss. They are both Pac 12 fans so it should be a neutral broadcast unlike most of our games this year.
evanpd16
After watching two games this year with Bill Walton announcing (a&m v zona, and a ucla game), I will never ever complain about the announcer unless it's Bill Walton, because I know it can ALWAYS be worse.
PatAg
AG
Good Wood said:

There are few certainties in life, but one is people disagreeing on sports commentary. The fact that he is employed by Turner Broadcasting means he is better at it than all of us.

It means he is a former pro. I actually don't mind him, he's good as a 3rd person on the cast and on the half-time shows.
NotGibbs
BattlinB said:

Would rather it be Reggie then Bill Walton. I like them both but Walton was calling the Arizona loss. They are both Pac 12 fans so it should be a neutral broadcast unlike most of our games this year.

I love listening to Walton as long as it's not during an Aggie game. You never have a clue what is about to come out of his mouth
BohunkAg
AG
PatAg said:

It's not. He called us by a name that's not even close and then said Pitt instead of Providence. He's paid to do this, not some random jag online making a mistake.
Meh, he called six games in a span of three days. He's due a couple mistakes.
Canyon99
Don't forget about Tony Morales.
Gladiator-91
AG
At least it's not Bill Rafferty. That yankee accent makes me want to stab a kitten
Baby Billy
AG
That's what you get when a bunch of NBA guys call college games.

Most of these guys haven't watched a college basketball game all year until the tournament
Tamu_mgm
AG
evanpd16 said:

After watching two games this year with Bill Walton announcing (a&m v zona, and a ucla game), I will never ever complain about the announcer unless it's Bill Walton, because I know it can ALWAYS be worse.
Houstonag
AG
Bill Walton is bad. That is the simplest and most professional way I can state his ability. Bad, really bad.
5C
AG
NotGibbs said:

BattlinB said:

I love listening to Walton as long as it's not during an Aggie game. You never have a clue what is about to come out of his mouth
I could not disagree more. I mute the game if Walton is on.
Steeple
cwebb and len elmore are the tops
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.