Congrats Ags, from a Raider

4,575 Views | 29 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by dixichkn
BigHitterDaLama
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Incredible victory yesterday......enough so to have Roy weeping post game (UNC probably thought you guys would be an easy out).

Seemed to be a lot of Ags around here who didn't think you could win yesterday, down on the HC, etc. You guys are doing one key thing which is needed in late Feb, March.....build momentum and play your best ball this time of year. No one left in the S16 can match up with your Bigs so it will be fun to watch how much further you guys advance if they play like they did yesterday.

An Aggie/Coog match-up would have been fun for old SWC memories but a Michigan win will be more impactful for recruiting, beating another blue blood, etc. I think you guys win this game in convincing fashion.

Best of luck this weekend.
RomanAg11
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas
AG
And the same to Tech !
FriscoKid
AG
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas said:

And the same to Tech !
Nope. Never forget.

Geriatric Punk
AG
FriscoKid said:

BigJim49 AustinNowDallas said:

And the same to Tech !
Nope. Never forget.

Only game I ever went to. I remember thinking, "wtf are they doing with the goal post?" The aftermath with McKinney was beyond embarrassing.
Life's an endless party, not a pushcart.
piag94
AG
I hate these a** kissing posts. Do u really think he would have posted if Florida would have won????
BigHitterDaLama
piag94 said:

I hate these a** kissing posts. Do u really think he would have posted if Florida would have won????
Yup, i post on here frequently on other threads. I thought Florida was going to beat us.

Life must be pleasant with you.
fightintxaggie10
AG
Boiler up!
cords12
What are your thoughts on the Gruden hire?
HelloUncleNateFitch
Thanks Raider. Now, don't you have toilets to scrub?
Aggies2009
AG
Joe "Big Money" Wilbert says to save your congrats

The video at 1:24 is what you want to see.
BigHitterDaLama
Aggies2009 said:

Was at that game and about 20 feet away. Our fans who incited it deserved it.
AggieTFA06
AG
Thanks for the kind words Red Raider. The feeling I have from this was the same feeling I had after we beat Alabama in 2012 at Bryant Denny Stadium.
To 1,000,000 touchdowns ...and beyond
Baby Billy
AG
Go away, tard
Method Man
Heaven forbid someone come in and congratulate us. WE ARE LEGION! Get him!
dixichkn
AG
Now that we're not playing them anymore, I do have to admit a grudging respect for techtard for being the only BDF lackey to tell the sips to go f themselves when they tried to force tech into a televised game on LHN
FriscoKid
AG
BigHitterDaLama said:

Aggies2009 said:

Was at that game and about 20 feet away. Our fans who incited it deserved it.

I've met two tceh grads in my whole life that weren't idiots with a chip on their shoulder. I'm glad you were able to escape.
Hillary paid for warrant to spy on Trump.
adamhdonnell
AG
dixichkn said:

Now that we're not playing them anymore, I do have to admit a grudging respect for techtard for being the only BDF lackey to tell the sips to go f themselves when they tried to force tech into a televised game on LHN

My wife is a Red Raider. Leaving the Big XII was the best possible thing for our marriage. I make fun of her less for being a Raider, and I get to root for them to beat frogs, bears and sips.
King Xerxes
AG
Don't have the marriage thing but I did grow up in Lubbock so I constantly talked **** with my HS buddies who all went to Tech (when we were still in bdf).

Now that we aren't in their conference, I root for them to beat all other Texas schools but especially the sips.
HC
Thanks OP, but I ordered pepperoni, not Canadian bacon
MSFC Aggie
AG
Quote:

You guys are doing one key thing which is needed in late Feb, March.....build momentum and play your best ball this time of year.
Huh?? Sexton says hello.

Not many around here had confidence going into the first round game. Maybe BK was doing a rope a dope.
Artimus Gordon
Now that we have gone our separate ways, I root for the raiders too, against the rest of the big12. So good luck to them in the NCAAT.
Amarillo Slim
AG
BigHitterDaLama said:

Incredible victory yesterday......enough so to have Roy weeping post game (UNC probably thought you guys would be an easy out).

Seemed to be a lot of Ags around here who didn't think you could win yesterday, down on the HC, etc. You guys are doing one key thing which is needed in late Feb, March.....build momentum and play your best ball this time of year. No one left in the S16 can match up with your Bigs so it will be fun to watch how much further you guys advance if they play like they did yesterday.

An Aggie/Coog match-up would have been fun for old SWC memories but a Michigan win will be more impactful for recruiting, beating another blue blood, etc. I think you guys win this game in convincing fashion.

Best of luck this weekend.
Thank you for taking the time to acknowledge our win and the well wishes. Good luck in your game!

Unfortunately those with the hate post dont recognize that someone willing to make a post on this board without trolling are not the ones they have encountered doing stupid stuff. While I like to think that we dont have fans like that you cant veat the law of averages and there are always a few and I believe we have far fewer than most. Especially living in Louisiana.
"Real happiness comes not from getting what we desire; but celebrating what we have."
Oak Forest Ag
AG
Aggies2009 said:

Nice update on Joe Wilbert. Is his 17 year old son a D-1 prospect?
BigHitterDaLama
MSFC Aggie said:

Quote:

You guys are doing one key thing which is needed in late Feb, March.....build momentum and play your best ball this time of year.
Huh?? Sexton says hello.

Not many around here had confidence going into the first round game. Maybe BK was doing a rope a dope.
Still played a good game against Bama..and it came down to one shot.

I'm talking about throwing up the kind of stinkers like Auburn just did, UVA, etc.

Build momentum......game by game.
ProphAC
AG
I have to admit, I had tech getting bounced early b/c I thought they weren't playing their best at the end of the season. Congrats on the S16.
BigHitterDaLama
ProphAC said:

I have to admit, I had tech getting bounced early b/c I thought they weren't playing their best at the end of the season. Congrats on the S16.
Keenan Evans was battling a toe injury and sat out /played few minutes, in most of those games.

Seems to be getting healthier by the day and Zach Smith is getting back into shape after a broken foot kept him out for a 2 months.

It's great for state of Texas basketball if both our schools can make a run to final four.....keep some top HS talent in state vs heading east.
Seven Costanza
AG
Almost no one agrees with me, but I actually miss the Big 12. The rivalries with Texas, Tech, and Baylor were a lot of fun.
BigHitterDaLama
Seven Costanza said:

Almost no one agrees with me, but I actually miss the Big 12. The rivalries with Texas, Tech, and Baylor were a lot of fun.
I'd rather play Aggies every year instead of TCU.
TXAggie2011
AG
Seven Costanza said:

I miss the rivalry aspect and wish we'd get some more games scheduled so we can fight it out on the court/field rather than just yell at each other.

Big 12 basketball, in particular, was quite a bit more fun.
dixichkn
AG
Seven Costanza said:

Sorry. Still can't go there. Bragging rights were more fun, but big picture.......aw HELL no.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.