Full game replay?

2,757 Views | 24 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Rocky Rider
Wearamaskaggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Only got to hear the game on the radio, let's just say while Dave South is a legend, he doesn't paint the clearest picture.
Wearamaskaggie
AG
Desperate bump
Spyderman
(Removed:11023A)
AG
Check YouTube
DukeMu
Ajm1115 said:

Only got to hear the game on the radio, let's just say while Dave South is a legend, he doesn't paint the clearest picture.
All you had to know was "that guy" from Carolina kept missing.
BattlinB
AG
Waiting for the torrent to show up, meanwhile watching some of the other games here.

http://forum.rojadirecta.es/showthread.php?315932-BASKETBALL-NCAAM-2018-Division-I-Tournament-2nd-Round-Games-17-18-03-2018
Wearamaskaggie
AG
Man, Dave South will be going a hundred miles per hour and then slow it down completely leaving you completely clueless. I will admit, I love the enthusiasm he gives when A&M hits a 3.
BattlinB
AG
Ok for the hundredth freaking time.

http://forum.rojadirecta.es/showthread.php?315932-BASKETBALL-NCAAM-2018-Division-I-Tournament-2nd-Round-Games-17-18-03-2018/page2

Its in Russian however. Maybe an English version shows up later.
Thanks!
BBDP
AG
Any from a reputable site? My wife will kill me if I click on a Russian video link and get a virus.....

BattlinB
AG
Its a Spanish site, but the links end you up with the torrent. Have to download the file from torrent.
I have the HASH # 88F584DE C9B2F396 383C1180 AE88F2F8 E2BA2773 for the file so you can skip the torrenting. The game is in Russian though. I hope another version comes out somewhere..
Method Man
Hickory High sent me the link earlier today. Thanks Hickory! You're a good Ag!
Wearamaskaggie
AG
Must have been on that Providence site he's probably grown so fond of.
Method Man
BattlinB
AG
Method Man said:

You could be a good Ag as well and give us the link to an English speaking version of the game we can download?
Wearamaskaggie
AG
BattlinB said:

Method Man said:

You could be a good Ag as well and give us the link to an English speaking version of the game we can download?
He's busting our balls broski
gnarley tuna
Ajm1115 said:

Dude that will get you in the Texags Posting Hall of Fame!!
adamrod
Let's say hypothetically that I did have a copy of the network broadcast available as a wmv file and that I could covert it to a MP4 file. Would someone be willing to host it for me? I might be able to put something together late this evening.
Aggies2009
AG
adamrod said:

Let's say hypothetically that I did have a copy of the network broadcast available as a wmv file and that I could covert it to a MP4 file. Would someone be willing to host it for me? I might be able to put something together late this evening.
I would

Or you could use Mega.
BattlinB
AG
Youtube initially to put it up there for us and then we could seed it into a torrent for others.
Jbob88
There is a decent 10 minute Highlight video of the game on YouTube. I'd give it a 7/10 on quality and it does show nearly every basket.
Wearamaskaggie
AG
Saw that, pretty good, but was hoping for the full experience.
adamrod

Currently being uploaded to the above link. Not active yet, but should be done uploading around 3am. No idea how long it will stay up. Tried to disguise it some, so we'll see how good their algorithms are.
BattlinB
AG
Crap they blocked it already before i could get it.
adamrod
Imbedded video still plays for me above even though it's been removed from youtube.com

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rdaRP9b4KJXJEb1Fhqg20km9nAe9UFQ/view?usp=sharing

Take the above address, add a lowercase letter "f" after UFQ, and you can download the uncompressed wtv file. It's 6.7GB though. I'll leave it up through the weekend.
BattlinB
AG
Thanks, I have the file. I am seeding it for torrents.

http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=36103570226902898260
Rocky Rider
AG
Ajm1115 said:

Understated
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.