Thank you Admon

2,198 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Method Man
BAP03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
for stepping up and hitting clutch free throws at the end of the game!
aggie67,74&76
aggie orbitalwelder
aggietony2010
AG
If you're gonna give Gilder credit, you have to give it to Hogg too. He was 4/4 from the line today, all in the last minute.

Gilder's were the most nerve-wracking though.
Biz Ag
AG
Admon is a baller.
Hop
Staff
AG
Gilder and Hogg were 10-for-10. Hogg's first pair of free throws were pretty critical as well.
JRB78
PatAg
AG
It's unfortunate that we ended up needing them, but it would have been really easy to be mentally weak and brick those after the big comeback.
txag72
AG
The nay sayers have been waiting for a loss strictly because of FT shooting. So sorry. And credit to Hogg. I've been on his butt but yesterday he seemed to come to play. I don't know if I'd even have him the game in that situation but he proved me wrong.
Deputy Travis Junior
We owe the game to the 2 of them. We were choking horribly when they stepped up to the line, took care of business, and pushed the lead back up to 7 with <30 seconds left.

Gawd, when Trocha nearly airballed his first and badly missed his second, I thought "holy ****, this is happening. We've already lost in our heads and are now going to UCLA this game." Gilder and Hogg took control and prevented that from happening.
BSM
We should put in our best free throw shooters late in those situations. I would go with gilder, Hogg, chandler, for sure. Then Starks and Davis and may put in Collins instead.
Method Man
Collins?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.