Ags never win at Vandy

1,752 Views | 26 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by BanderaAg956
Method Man
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Spend time with your family. We can win the next two after.
Method Man
Sorry. Thumbs down.
PJYoung
AG
Horrible thread.
Method Man
I agree. I wish it wasn't an absolute fact that the Ags never win at Vandy.
Double Diamond
Vandy has been unkind.
Electric
AG
Miss St never wins at Reed
Method Man
Electric said:

Miss St never wins at Reed
AggieTFA06
AG
Aggie basketball quit on me, and so I have stopped watching. I plan on spending my time watching the Olympics and playing video games.

Thanks Aggie basketball for helping me enjoy the Winter Olympics.
To 1,000,000 touchdowns ...and beyond
Method Man
I'd rather listen to a Billy Kennedy narrated audiobook of Great Expectations than watch another second of
Curling.
aginlakeway
AG
Method Man said:

I agree. I wish it wasn't an absolute fact that the Ags never win at Vandy.

So what kind of odds will you give me since it's a sure thing for you? 10:1? 50:1? Payable to TMF?

Easy bet for you since it's an absolute fact. Right?
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
Method Man
Why would I gamble with you in stupid odds? Oh Mr I'm a big man that will try and get 50:1 odds! Dumb.
Method Man
Here's the thing if you can break out of your Agspbergers for a second. We have a way more talented team so anything can happen. We also have always **** the bed at Vandy. A Vandy +1 odds is appealing considering how we play and our effort of late. We really have no business losing, but like Arkansas every year we seem to find a way.
aginlakeway
AG
Method Man said:

Why would I gamble with you in stupid odds? Oh Mr I'm a big man that will try and get 50:1 odds! Dumb.

I'm sorry. I thought you said it was an absolute fact. I'd give you 50:1 odds on something that I knew was an absolute fact if you were willing to bet me on it.

Maybe I misread your post. Let me know if you change your mind.

You should bet every dollar you can get your hands on if it's an absolute fact. I would if I knew that to be true.
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
Method Man
Hard wank
Method Man
You also missed the true point of this thread...
cevans_40
AG
aginlakeway said:

Method Man said:

I'm sorry. I thought you said it was an absolute fact. I'd give you 50:1 odds on something that I knew was an absolute fact if you were willing to bet me on it.

Maybe I misread your post. Let me know if you change your mind.

You should bet every dollar you can get your hands on if it's an absolute fact. I would if I knew that to be true.

Boy, you really showed him
Counterpoint
AG
Is it the weird configuration of their gym that gets us? (and other teams, to make this not about Kennedy!)

BeatHellOutOfTU
AG
I do think we win today... and I am very pessimistic on this squad
Nashvegas
AG
Counterpoint said:

Is it the weird configuration of their gym that gets us? (and other teams, to make this not about Kennedy!)

The odd court configuration can be distracting for visiting teams. It does make it tough for coaches to communicate with their teams, especially when team is on opposite end. But that's not really an issue for Ags since Kennedy doesn't ever talk to the players anyway.

egrayen
AG
I wouldn't hammer home any point about this thread because it was a poor and very weak thread from the start.
aginlakeway
AG
egrayen said:

I wouldn't hammer home any point about this thread because it was a poor and very weak thread from the start.

Yep.
old yeller
AG
Method Man said:

Spend time with your family. We can win the next two after.

Did you spend time with your family?
Mikeyshooter
AG
Solid reverse jinx thread. This just means you have to keep it up.
Method Man
Yes. beautiful day.
Method Man
Bless you for your awareness
bankshot11
AG
Billy Kennedy has an inspiring 4-7 career record against Vanderbilt. With those kind of standards, he could take us to 1 NCAA Tournament every 7 years
jsamjenkins
AG
The Ags played inspired basketball yesterday. Our inability to make free throws was the thing that made it close. Can we please cut out all the negativity? Can we for once give the good guys some praise for hustling at every turn, and give BK some credit for getting them fired up to play a good game?
BanderaAg956
Inspired basketball = watching a 24 point lead dwindle to 4 late in the game.

Or inspired basketball = getting a 24 point lead

Or maybe - we just won and leave it at that!

Good job winning
Liberals are Damn Liars! Terminate Section 230! It has been ONLY 72!hours since my last banning for defending my conservative values against liberal snowflake cupcakes and the LIBERAL Mod’s that protect them! Fairness is a myth! Stop trying to silence us! Decent LAW ABIDING HUMAN BEINGS MATTER and so do our voices. When you protect the wicked, the Anarchist, the deviant, you become One of them!

ALL LIVES MATTER - I support police and motorcycle riders. Patriot Gun Owners Unite!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.