Robert Williams

6,892 Views | 46 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Isaih Smollett
ggmcski
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Rob just made a Cam Newton style business decision on that loose ball around the 3:00 mark.
Know Your Enemy
AG
No excuse for that. Just take the jersey off and stay at home if you don't want to play.
WestHillsAg
AG
Will never sniff nba.
Know Your Enemy
AG
AginCircleC said:

Will never sniff nba.

Well you're wrong about that.
biobioprof
ggmcalister said:

Rob just made a Cam Newton style business decision on that loose ball around the 3:00 mark.
I thought that was Deion Sanders.
WestHillsAg
AG
Junkhead said:

AginCircleC said:

Will never sniff nba.

Correction make it in the NBA. He will get chance to play but will not stick.
Know Your Enemy
AG
AginCircleC said:

Junkhead said:

AginCircleC said:

Will never sniff nba.

You're still wrong but whatevs.
Hickory High
AG
Live your whole life in a tiny Louisiana town in which you never receive any real coaching, in basketball or as a person, then go play for a college coach who continues that, then play on a team where no one else really seems to care either, then then come ***** about effort.

Rob has never had a chance. He will kill it in the NBA.
texag84
AG
Lazy diva style lack of effort - no excuse
jml2621
biobioprof said:

ggmcalister said:

I thought that was Deion Sanders.

All-Pro without making a tackle.
BanderaAg956
Junkhead said:

No excuse for that. Just take the jersey off and stay at home if you don't want to play.

So what should Hogg and Collins do?
Liberals are Damn Liars! Terminate Section 230! It has been ONLY 72!hours since my last banning for defending my conservative values against liberal snowflake cupcakes and the LIBERAL Mod’s that protect them! Fairness is a myth! Stop trying to silence us! Decent LAW ABIDING HUMAN BEINGS MATTER and so do our voices. When you protect the wicked, the Anarchist, the deviant, you become One of them!

ALL LIVES MATTER - I support police and motorcycle riders. Patriot Gun Owners Unite!
Harry Dunne
Hickory High said:

Live your whole life in a tiny Louisiana town in which you never receive any real coaching, in basketball or as a person, then go play for a college coach who continues that, then play on a team where no one else really seems to care either, then then come ***** about effort.

He does get caught watching the paint dry lot.
Bunk Moreland
Hickory High said:

When he announced he was coming back last year to get better I genuinely believed he wasn't mature enough to go pro, but had no clue who would develop him here. But a bunch of jock sniffers kept yelling "Darby" and just assuming he'd show up this year like a proper big.

Looks like he had zero development from the coaches all off season. He's marginally better based off his athleticism and comfort playing college basketball but that's about it.
Luke The Drifter
AG
Perfectly describes this season. Lots of talent, no heart or give-a-crap.
But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:31 (NIV)
HoustonAg2106
AG
AginCircleC said:

Junkhead said:

AginCircleC said:

Will never sniff nba.

Ben Simmons suffered from a similar probalen at LSU with coaching, now he's killing it in the NBA
Know Your Enemy
AG
drevans956 said:

Junkhead said:

So what should Hogg and Collins do?

Hold hands with him on the couch at home.
rhart
AG
It's not just Rob. I posted last year three things that had to improve, and none were done. First, shoot thousands of free throws! These are f*ckin' free throws! No excuse to not shoot 70% as a team. Second, TTM getin the F*ckin weight room and become a 6'10" player! He plays like a 6'0" guard! Never attacked the basket with a dunk, but moves for a reverse lay-up! Third, just take care of the ball! Can't believe the number of stupid passes, both showboat, or lazy. This is the worst coached team I have ever seen! Burn this crap down and start over!
Strike One
Agree with Rhart. Also, when did Starks start using that playground style lousy lazy chest high dribble when bringing the ball down in a contested game? I'd bench him just for that regardless of the ability he shows in flashes.
Aggie7158
AG
Not stick??? Yeh you are totally wrong. Just because he doesn't live up to what you may see, don't bash a kid for his raw talent.
Aston04
AG
Should have been sent to the bench and chewed out when he decided not to dive for a ball.
Gyles Marrett
There were several points when I almost turned the game off....that play was my breaking point and the channel was changed. Completely embarrassing.
NoHo Hank
AG
Billy Kennedy chewing someone out for not having energy would be Doc Holliday levels of hypocrisy knowing no bounds.
bobinator
AG
That was the moment that the crowd in the arena turned.
Sandman23
AG
Was the crowd-turn pretty noticeable? I let out an audible laugh when it happened.
Method Man
Define "turned".
bobinator
AG
Just seemed to me that the crowd went from "well this sucks" and apathetic to actively pissed off at our own team/coaches when that happened.
Method Man
Ok. Thanks.
Wicked Good Ag
They walked out in droves
Aston04
AG
john32f said:

Billy Kennedy chewing someone out for not having energy would be Doc Holliday levels of hypocrisy knowing no bounds.
The fact this is true is pathetic. It's part of the job to hold them accountable when it happens.
hurleyag
AG
There was a huge, relative to what showed up, number of fans that headed to the exits after that play, myself included. There was nothing left to see that night. it was apparent that the team didn't want to win.
basic8
HoustonAg2106 said:

AginCircleC said:

Junkhead said:

AginCircleC said:

Will never sniff nba.

Ben Simmons suffered from a similar probalen at LSU with coaching, now he's killing it in the NBA
Ben Simmons was not a project. RW is. He'll get plenty of chances to get better, though, because of unique athleticism. They won't waste a roster spot on him next year; he needs to play and practice. Will he have the drive for that?
Aston04
AG
A much closer comparison is D. Jordan- who also seems to be doing ok in the league.
bobinator
AG
People bring up this comparison a lot because yeah, DeAndre was a project, but DeAndre had at least a couple full inches on Williams, and those inches matter when you're projecting out a guy that hasn't shown a lot of skill.
Bunk Moreland
PVA&M coach Byron Smith compared him to a young Antonio MyDyess and I think that's about the best comparison I've read so far.
Double Diamond
Ben Simmons was actually pretty darn good at LSU and not a project.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.