Hogg is Freaking Awful

3,736 Views | 42 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by PatAg
Post removed:
by user
TXAggie2011
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
No soup for Hogg.
cords12
If he couldn't shoot, I'm not sure he could make the team at the local junior college. His defense and ball handling skills are atrocious
ag50
AG
How about stepping out of the way to
Give up the layup, and he just did it again
David_Puddy
AG
One of, if not the, laziest starters I've ever seen play at A&M
Gil Renard
AG
Terrible
cedar
One of the biggest disappointments to ever play here. Has never progressed from his freshman season.
Ervin Burrell
AG
David_Puddy said:

One of, if not the, laziest starters I've ever seen play at A&M

Yup.
Vepp
Nice and one Hogg. You're playing lights out tonight.
cevans_40
AG
cords12 said:

If he couldn't shoot, I'm not sure he could make the team at the local junior college. His defense and ball handling skills are atrocious

His turnover ratio is best on the team
Know Your Enemy
AG
He's pretty much worthless.
t - cam
AG
His suspension and play sense is just as responsible for the collapse as Kennedy himself.
Aston04
AG
cevans_40 said:

cords12 said:

prob because he rarely creates with the ball off the dribble. Either catch and shoot or pass back to half court after half a&& drive attempt.
cevans_40
AG
Aston04 said:

cevans_40 said:

cords12 said:

prob because he rarely creates with the ball off the dribble. Either catch and shoot or pass back to half court after half a&& drive attempt.

I know the dude is bad, I am just regurgitating some pumper bull****
Harry Dunne
Looked pretty athletic on that blocked shot.

I think its a lack of effort mostly.
jml2621
16 offensive rebounds for MSU is the story of the game.
BanderaAg956
Gasp - are you sure?
Liberals are Damn Liars! Terminate Section 230! It has been ONLY 72!hours since my last banning for defending my conservative values against liberal snowflake cupcakes and the LIBERAL Mod’s that protect them! Fairness is a myth! Stop trying to silence us! Decent LAW ABIDING HUMAN BEINGS MATTER and so do our voices. When you protect the wicked, the Anarchist, the deviant, you become One of them!

ALL LIVES MATTER - I support police and motorcycle riders. Patriot Gun Owners Unite!
speedy
AG
Take him out! Or better don't even let him play.
mazag08
AG
Being chill with your friends and smoking weed is more important than hard work, effort, and being accountable to your team.
EliteZags
AG
he's a poor man's Adam Morrison minus the scoring ability and passion for the game
_lefraud_
AG
EliteZags said:

he's a poor man's Adam Morrison minus the scoring ability and passion for the game
So the NBA version of Adam Morrison
Know Your Enemy
AG
_lefraud_ said:

EliteZags said:

So the NBA version of Adam Morrison
BattlinB
AG
mazag08 said:

Being chill with your friends and smoking weed is more important than hard work, effort, and being accountable to your team.
The way I he started this season I really thought he had his eyes set on a pro career. Then the suspension. Why was he suspended anyway? I am guessing it is weed related. Now he is playing like crap, not hustling no 3 point attempts. He has given up more then any other player. Very disappointed in this young man. Tyler should be kicking his butt in the locker room.
johnnyblaze36
AG
I was just listening to Chip Howard on the Zone and he suggested Hogg start playing Point Forward and handling the ball a lot more and Starks a lot less. I about drove my car off the highway and into a ditch.
Padre_Island_Ag
AG
Did the same suggest moving Davis to point guard?
Let's go Brandon!

Soli Deo Gloria
Double Diamond
Why do people think this is a good idea?
basic8
Double Diamond said:

I have to believe you know why.
Double Diamond
I totally think Hogg is a 4. However, Hogg isn't a point 4. Catch and shoot. Do not dribble.
basic8
Double Diamond said:

I totally think Hogg is a 4. However, Hogg isn't a point 4. Catch and shoot. Do not dribble.
Not the answer I was looking for. Certainly he cannot be a 'point anything'.
BeeringAintEasy
AG
Remember when he was our top scorer at the beginning of the season? He looked like a different player - almost as if he lost all motivation after the suspension. Definitely lost his shot...
johnnyblaze36
AG
Double Diamond said:

I have no idea. Chip's theory was that he has the size to be able to pass the ball down into the post better than anybody else to start the offense. The only problem with that is he can't even dribble the ball across half court in order to do so.
Stone44
AG
Hogg is a good example of good hs player who never progressed. He hasn't hit the weights, is weak and thin, no muscle development. Lost his outside shot but keeps firing away. Extremely poor coaching combined with a lack of desire and effort = Hogg. Do we have any assistant coaches that do anything except watch the game? Where's the fire?
Method Man
No
PatAg
AG
Interesting to anyone else you always see staff warning in threads about BK, a paid employee, but none in this thread about a kid? A lot of what has been said is fair and pretty accurate, but some of it is pretty hate filled.
Topher17
AG
PatAg said:

Interesting to anyone else you always see staff warning in threads about BK, a paid employee, but none in this thread about a kid? A lot of what has been said is fair and pretty accurate, but some of it is pretty hate filled.
I've been thinking the same thing for weeks. Pretty ridiculous double standard and inconsistent moderating.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.