Weed

9,104 Views | 112 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Agsncws
administrative errors
How long do you want to ignore this user?
People abuse anything. Doesn't mean that with the right education and tools that these substances can't be used to put us in the best mindsets to succeed.
Coming soon:
AE Ventures - sooner than soon
*Psychedelic Retreats
*Physical and mental exercises
*Addiction services

Step 3: property found

Step 4: set date

Step 5: plan agenda for participants, food, logistics etc, integration and counseling post-experience

Step 6: long-term planning

I am amped.
Thomas Sowell, PhD
AG
Legalize pot but it DOES make MANY people SLUGS over time. To be the best you can be you'd be wise to avoid pot and over drinking. With pot you're going to get high while a beer or two won't make you so high although for a good # of people one drink is too many.
Method Man
PatAg
AG
This thread got weird real quick at the end.
jml2621
1995aggie said:

Closer to 10 percent for marijuana users (that are addicted) which is slightly lower than alcohol. HOWEVER, the hidden truth is that for adolescents and young adults who start smoking when during brain intensive development of teenage years, the percentage essentially doubles in that about 20 percent of marijuana users that smoked in teenage years become dependent within 2 years. That's a pretty alarming number and supports why these kids and young adults can't stay off the weed during the season. They are absolutely dependent on it. Whiles dependency is not as bad as addiction, for many it's a halfway stopping point to addiction. Either way, dependency is bad enough. I am against legalization, however my main point is that adolescents shouldn't use it legal for adults or not
A lot of people are dependent on their morning donut or twinkie.
jml2621
DrHeadShrink said:

Legalize pot but it DOES make MANY people SLUGS over time. To be the best you can be you'd be wise to avoid pot and over drinking. With pot you're going to get high while a beer or two won't make you so high although for a good # of people one drink is too many.

Cannabinoids bind to G-protein receptors that bind to THC (marijuana) and other cannabinoids, including those made in the body. In addition, cannabinoids are found in plants and mother's milk (humans, cows). Should we arrest mothers for breast feeding or kids when they eat their vegetables or down a big glass of milk? Cannabinoids act like dopamine, a neurotransmitter that chills you out...and stimulate appetite. Too like dopamine contributes to anxiety, panic, obsessive behavior, and depression.

Synthetic cannabinoids appear to be more dangerous because of their potency, and thus probably should be regulated.

I don't partake nor are interested, but have a problem with government getting too involved in personal freedom...

Ethanol/alcohol is actually a neurotoxin or poison. It "stuns" nerves that release GABA, a neurotransmitter that inhibits certain behaviors, including violence. Alcohol also causes temporary damage to neurons in the hypothalamus that release vasopressin, a hormone that regulated blood pressure and urine output, GI function, and cognitive thinking. After a few drinks, a person's vasopressin levels can tank, causing them to pee and act like a loud, violent dumbass...and the next day, they have a hangover.

So binge drinking is more like eating puffer fish, which is full of tetrodotoxin, prepared by chefs who spend years learning the culinary craft. Hope the poison is enough to give you a buzz.

jml2621
Check that, if BK is retained for another year, I may have to take a trip to Colorado.
administrative errors
Don't Colorado sucks. You might never leave.
Coming soon:
AE Ventures - sooner than soon
*Psychedelic Retreats
*Physical and mental exercises
*Addiction services

Step 3: property found

Step 4: set date

Step 5: plan agenda for participants, food, logistics etc, integration and counseling post-experience

Step 6: long-term planning

I am amped.
Agsncws
AG
jml2621 said:

Check that, if BK is retained for another year, I may have to take a trip to Colorado.
We're full. Sorry.
[url]https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Qh0MyYgSAQsDxvvIIU3ehE1nf8WWLQEa/view?usp=sharing[/url]

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.