Hogg dunk attempt

2,434 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by GE
tcox0010
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anybody have link to video of that crazy dunk attempt by Hogg last game where he went in absolute beast mode before eating the court? Can't find it anywhere...
bobinator
AG
I'd love to see that from another angle also. Because from where I was my immediate reaction was "what was he thinking..."
mikesyracuse1
I hope he will be more aggressive like that on a regular basis. Go strong, not soft!

Mikesyracuse1
PatAg
AG
When they showed it from the baseline he was going to beat the player and slam it home
The guy shifted very late and basically cut his legs out.trying to take a charge
Isaih Smollett
At the time I thought it was a poor choice as the lob to RW was there
bobinator
AG
I thought he was going to come up way short from where I was, but I was at kind of a weird angle.
Strike One
I have to say that both times I watched the original version, it looked like he was both going to come up short and run right over the defender for a charge. My impression was that what he was thinking was: "well, I always get criticized for not being aggressive so who cares? Here I go!"
txag72
AG
Quote:

When they showed it from the baseline he was going to beat the player and slam it home

The guy shifted very late and basically cut his legs out.trying to take a charge
Hogg's sock.
PatAg
AG
I don't even know what you are trying to say with this post.
txag72
AG
Hogg defender vs. Hogg detractor. I won't call you an idiot though.
ColoradoMooseHerd
No one has the video?
bobinator
AG
It's on WatchESPN, I watched it again the other day and still think there's no way he was making that. Good on him for going hard though. We need more of that.
ColoradoMooseHerd
Ok, call me old. Could not find the dunk.

But how in the hell did that last Shot not go in? Must of watched that 10 times, it looks like the ball is over half way in the cylinder and pops out.
GE
AG
ColoradoMooseHerd said:

Ok, call me old. Could not find the dunk.

But how in the hell did that last Shot not go in? Must of watched that 10 times, it looks like the ball is over half way in the cylinder and pops out.
Really is crazy how the slightest of margins can have such a huge impact.
bobinator
AG
It's at about the 16:30 mark IIRC
robprall
AG
v
Rob 93
PatAg
AG
txag72 said:

But what is your purpose in this thread? Are you saying it was a bad play, or he sucks somehow? I noticed you were extremely quiet to start the season, just biding your time I assume
GE
AG
PatAg said:

txag72 said:

But what is your purpose in this thread? Are you saying it was a bad play, or he sucks somehow? I noticed you were extremely quiet to start the season, just biding your time I assume
72 does not like Hogg at all
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.