Let's talk Auburn

2,640 Views | 56 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by GE
Double Diamond
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Pearl lied about a BBQ. For a recruit he didn't get. I have no idea why. And the NCAA had since done away with that rule.
johnnyblaze36
AG
GE said:

don't like Martin because he is completely unbalanced emotionally.
I personally wouldn't mind Martin because he gets the job done but your assessment is 100% true. Total lunatic.
Double Diamond
It's just not true. 90% if the time Frank is very calm. It's these certain times were he gets mad, and people are like see. Players love Frank. Total players coach if you play hard. And very different behind the scenes.
GE
AG
Any time someone's job makes them so angry their eyes routinely look like they are fixing to separate from the head should probably be in a different line of work or at least on some sort of herbal therapy. Maybe if we did hire Martin and our players shared some of their weed with him we could have a great game time coach who is also balanced.
expresswrittenconsent
GE said:

Any time someone's job makes them so angry their eyes routinely look like they are fixing to separate from the head should probably be in a different line of work or at least on some sort of herbal therapy. Maybe if we did hire Martin and our players shared some of their weed with him we could have a great game time coach who is also balanced.

Ever look at the angry little eyes on coach k's rat face? He regularly looks like he is gonna stroke out - most recently monday night at miami when the dukies were down 13 with 8 min left.
GE
AG
expresswrittenconsent said:

GE said:

Ever look at the angry little eyes on coach k's rat face? He regularly looks like he is gonna stroke out - most recently monday night at miami when the dukies were down 13 with 8 min left.
Exactly
TXAggie2011
AG
GE said:

GE said:

Exactly

So you wouldn't want Coach K either..because, you know, his eyes...?
Double Diamond
Yea let's dont hire winners over what their eyes look like. Sleepy eyes are ok though?
bobinator
AG
I think all of Martin's in-game antics are a character he basically gets into. It's annoying since he isn't our coach but it seems to work for him.

I don't think he's actually crazy like Crean.
GE
AG
TXAggie2011 said:

GE said:

GE said:

Exactly

Yes, his little rat face and angry eyes!

Of course I would want coach K. He's a man of character, fantastic coach, and one of the all-time greats.
mikesyracuse1
bobinator said:

I think all of Martin's in-game antics are a character he basically gets into. It's annoying since he isn't our coach but it seems to work for him.

I don't think he's actually crazy like Crean.

Nice. Bobs crazy crean comments again.

Mikesyracuse1
TXAggie2011
AG
GE said:

TXAggie2011 said:

GE said:

GE said:

Exactly

Of course I would want coach K. He's a man of character, fantastic coach, and one of the all-time greats.

But I thought you said coaches who get mad like that are unbalanced and might need to quit the profession...
bobinator
AG
Dude, what's your deal?
GE
AG
TXAggie2011 said:

GE said:

TXAggie2011 said:

GE said:

GE said:

Exactly

But I thought you said coaches who get mad like that are unbalanced and might need to quit the profession...
No, that was in reference to a specific individual
TXAggie2011
AG
You said "any time..." but why should something be disqualifying for one individual and not another?
GE
AG
TXAggie2011 said:

You said "any time..." but why should something be disqualifying for one individual and not another?
What followed the "any time"?
TXAggie2011
AG
"Someone's job."
mikesyracuse1
bobinator said:

Dude, what's your deal?

No deal. Just interesting that you keep calling him crazy.

Mikesyracuse1
bobinator
AG
You act like I'm the only one that's ever said that about him. Also, I did plainly point out that it don't think he's too weird to be our coach, just that he is weird.
Hickory High
AG
And yet most guys who play/have played for Martin love him because they see him outside of what us fans get to see, and they know that no one would go to bat for them more than Martin.
bobinator
AG
The way his players talk about him, and the way he is in press conferences, is why I'm convinced his on-court antics are a bit just to fire up players and work officials. Like I can imagine him getting into character in his office before his team takes the floor.
Hickory High
AG
100%
GE
AG
bobinator said:

The way his players talk about him, and the way he is in press conferences, is why I'm convinced his on-court antics are a bit just to fire up players and work officials. Like I can imagine him getting into character in his office before his team takes the floor.
Here is the routine I envision him doing with his S&C Coach

Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.