Farmers Fight "Chant"

1,915 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by 75AG
class12of
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anybody remember the Farmers Fight chant the students used to do when the Ags were on offense? I believe it was to the beat of 'We Will Rock You'. Should bring it back. Obviously would help with winning more games....

Btw the end of the game tonight reminded me of what Reed used to be. Loud and tough for opponents. Although, may need a few more people wearing white.... Hopefully will have a similar or better crowd for Saturday. BTHO missouri.
ColoradoMooseHerd
You are talking about the AAA-OOO, AAA-OOO, ARMY Chant
12thMan2012
AG
We did it when I was in school, but I didn't think it comes off very good.
class12of
AG
12thMan2012 said:

Yeah, probably needed some work. Should make it (or a different chant) similar to the "let's go duke chant" at Cameron Indoor. Just feels like Reed needs more fan interaction on offense, IMO. The 12th Man is there, need to use them better.

bobinator
AG
For anything at Reed, it all comes down to the yell leaders. Otherwise it's never going to happen.

Especially if we can't stack good years together. Like the student section right now is basically starting all over because most of the stuff that had basically become tradition seven years ago hasn't been passed down this far.
TXAggie2011
AG
bobinator said:

Like the student section right now is basically starting all over because most of the stuff that had basically become tradition seven years ago hasn't been passed down this far.

ColoradoMooseHerd
bobinator said:

For anything at Reed, it all comes down to the yell leaders. Otherwise it's never going to happen.

Especially if we can't stack good years together. Like the student section right now is basically starting all over because most of the stuff that had basically become tradition seven years ago hasn't been passed down this far.
This

The real crime of BK still being the coach is that we lost all the atmosphere that others worked so hard to build. At one time, actually thought we were becoming a basketball school. BK has killed all of that.
jml2621
class12of said:

12thMan2012 said:

Yeah, probably needed some work. Should make it (or a different chant) similar to the "let's go duke chant" at Cameron Indoor. Just feels like Reed needs more fan interaction on offense, IMO. The 12th Man is there, need to use them better.

...and that's weak for CIS. Plus the students today have only one side near the court and one endline behind the basket. They used to occupy most of the bleachers on both sides. As loud as Kyle Field.
The Collective
AG
bobinator said:

The only thing that has seemed to survive is students showing their allegiance to DDP during free throws.
bobinator
AG
Yeah, because the yell leaders do it.
PatAg
AG
bobinator said:

I love BK, great man. Leads an excellent rendition of Lord I Lift You Name On High
75AG
AG
ColoradoMooseHerd said:

You are talking about the AAA-OOO, AAA-OOO, ARMY Chant
Jesus, Mary, and Joseph. That's the dumbest yell at a basketball game. EVER.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.