A deep run is the...

1,059 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by TAMUallen
TAMUallen
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
A deep tourney run is the only way BK keeps me from doing anything and everything I can to run him out of town.

No reason to be 0-5 starting off play in conf. Alabama plays better than us with only 3 players!

We were gifted a win tonight.

The usage of Davis is good but he can't be your entire offense strategy unless the freakish athletic plays by Williams boost everything. Williams carried this team tonight with insane play on both sides of the court!
Deputy Travis Junior
I actually disagree on Davis. We ought to be doing everything in our power to get Davis and Williams a combined 25-30 shots per game close to the basket.
txaggieacct85
AG
are you a member of the Board of Regents? In all fairness, Aggies had one stolen by LSU. These have a tendency to level out.
TAMUallen
AG
txaggieacct85 said:

are you a member of the Board of Regents? In all fairness, Aggies had one stolen by LSU. These have a tendency to level out.

Not at this point in time.

LSU shouldn't have been close enough to steal a game. If the 99% shot ole miss somehow missed, didnt miss and went in then what would we be blaming?

jml2621
Deputy Travis Junior said:

I actually disagree on Davis. We ought to be doing everything in our power to get Davis and Williams a combined 25-30 shots per game close to the basket.
THIS
Ags2013
AG
jml2621 said:

THIS

+1
TAMUallen
AG
jml2621 said:

THIS

I agree BUT what happens when a well coached team keys them and shuts them down? I guaran dang tee you that we won't have any adjustments or a different game plan to open them up unless the other team shifts to a diff D ahead by 20+ with only 5 mins left
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.