This is the worst team I have ever seen relative to their talent

899 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Strike One
millertime40
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I have watched basketball for 25 years and this is the worst I have ever seen. You can see better basketball being played at the rec. Kennedy just quit, give your money to charity. I dont care about how nice you are. I dont care about how good of a family guy you are. I care about how good you coach the basketball team and I have never seen worst in my entire life.
Electric
AG
True
SonnyPee
Yeah, tired of the "he's a nice guy" crap. He sucks as a coach and he's turned a very good team into a bunch of undisciplined non-hustling, dope smoking losers. Well played.
zmurda
He's so effing bad
Strike One
They are playing so poorly I'm even starting to doubt the true talent level of this team. The early season schedule was against good teams that were just getting warmed up for season and without the benefit of any scouting where our opponents got beat by our bigs and especially by the great early play of Williams and Davis. Now, hardly any one looks better than average vs their counterparts on other average to subpar SEC teams, especially when it comes to shooting, free throw shooting, hustle and ball handling. But maybe, just maybe, this first win of the SEC will kick off the season again for the Ags as a team.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.