Billy K is in trouble with the mob

3,189 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Aggie1205
Electric
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
has to be after Flagg shooting free throws
Leander - Ag
AG
Unexplainable
Electric
AG
Explains a lot actually. Just watched the 30 for 30 on Boston College pt shaving
Ags2013
AG
SonnyPee
He is flat out clueless. He's long since lost this team and should be fired. We've played almost 10 minutes of the 2nd half and have 4 pts. He should have to return his salary for this crap.
CynicalSam
AG
Electric said:

Passed up 2 upper classmen who shoot 85% FTs for a freshman who shoots 67%. He clearly didn't understand the rules.
Aggie1205
AG
Electric said:

Announcers just corrected and said that Kennedy had to choose someone from bench.
Aston04
AG
Although sad BK doesn't have one damn walk-on or scholarship player on the bench he can put in that's reliable from the stripe.
Aggie1205
AG
Aston04 said:

Although sad BK doesn't have one damn walk-on or scholarship player on the bench he can put in that's reliable from the stripe.

Flagg was hitting 67% plus was coming in anyway. I didn't understand why Flagg was shooting either under the original explanation from announcers. But since they corrected it makes more sense. Flagg just needs to hit those.
CynicalSam
AG
Aggie1205 said:

Electric said:

Announcers just corrected and said that Kennedy had to choose someone from bench.
Make that, I clearly don't understand the rules or the announcers evidently.
Aggie1205
AG
OldArmy81 said:

Aggie1205 said:

Electric said:

Make that, I clearly don't understand the rules or the announcers evidently.

The announcers presented the option wrong originally. You heard correctly.
Electric
AG
Okay don't know for sure but I think the last game we have covered in a long time is Kentucky. Calling the FBI Agents that did the BC case
expresswrittenconsent
Hey look, some idiot watched a 30 for 30 and wants you to know about it. Everybody please give this pathetic millenial some attention.
mullokmotx
AG
I thought the rule is that the opposing coach picks someone who was already in the game to shoot free throws when the fouled player was injured. I thought the Mississippi coach would pick Williams which is why I was surprised to see Flagg shooting.
Electric
AG
Hey look some idiot with what he thinks is a really clever user name thinks it stupid that someone is talking about a 30 for 30
aggietony2010
AG
This is the case, unless the player is forced to leave the game due to blood (Hogg was bleeding from the chin) or if the injury is the result of a flagrant foul.

In both those cases (flagrant and blood), the substituted player takes the shots.
expresswrittenconsent
Electric said:

Hey look some idiot with what he thinks is a really clever user name thinks it stupid that someone is talking about a 30 for 30

You're the moron who started a thread accusing our coach of point shaving. I'm the guy making fun of you.
mullokmotx
AG
Thanks for the clarification about the blood.
Aggie1205
AG
Electric said:

Okay don't know for sure but I think the last game we have covered in a long time is Kentucky. Calling the FBI Agents that did the BC case

Given the new explanation regarding why Flagg shot the FTS, do you still think Kennedy is point shaving and tied to the mob?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.