Aggies favored by 11 points over Ole Miss

1,741 Views | 22 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by mikesyracuse1
mikesyracuse1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Aggies -11

Total is 146.5

Gotta Win Sometime!

Mikesyracuse1
RG20
No way we lose this game
Aston04
AG
Wow. Crazy spread imo. Hope we prove it right. Wow.
miller0926
AG
They've played 3 road games so far. Lost by 19 to Middle Tennessee. Lost by 11 to Georgia. And lost by 15 to Auburn.

That spread is where it is for a reason. No excuses tomorrow.
Artimus Gordon
They just beat florida by 6 and we are favored by 11? Doesn't make any sense at all!
TAMUallen
AG
So we blow it by 11?
Fightin Ag491
If we don't take care of business in this one, I quit sports.
BQ_90
AG
With the poor conference start, weather and late start, it'll be empty Reed
Method Man
BQ_90 said:

With the poor conference start, weather and late start, it'll be empty Reed

A o a o army! It'll be so quiet you'll be able to hear Billy Kennedy talking to the refs on a bad call. Quieter than an ant pissing on cotton.
Hickory High
AG
miller0926 said:

They've played 3 road games so far. Lost by 19 to Middle Tennessee. Lost by 11 to Georgia. And lost by 15 to Auburn.

That spread is where it is for a reason. No excuses tomorrow.
No worries, BK is fantastic at winning games that have no real implications.
FlyingAg
AG
RG20 said:

No way we lose this game
You would think but with the last five straight losses, I wouldn't put a bet on it.
But, as the old saying goes, :"Even a blind hog finds an acorn once in a while".
[i][b]Time to bring back the Wrecking Crew![/i][/b]
GE
AG
Must win to keep the season alive. Lose this one and the team has clearly given up
mikesyracuse1
Line is now Aggies -10

Mikesyracuse1
Deputy Travis Junior
Mathematically this isn't a must win, but realistically it is. With the number of tough road games left on our schedule, it's going to be a fight just to get to 9-9 or 10-8, and even 9-9 is legit bubble territory. In Olin's article, he said that one SEC team in the lady decade has made the tournament with a 0.500 conference record. We absolutely cannot afford to lose any home gimmes.

If the line is 11, I think a lot of people are mindlessly placing money on us because we were top 5 earlier and they haven't followed us since then.
GE
AG
Deputy Travis Junior said:

Mathematically this isn't a must win, but realistically it is. With the number of tough road games left on our schedule, it's going to be a fight just to get to 9-9 or 10-8, and even 9-9 is legit bubble territory. In Olin's article, he said that one SEC team in the lady decade has made the tournament with a 0.500 conference record. We absolutely cannot afford to lose any home gimmes.

If the line is 11, I think a lot of people are mindlessly placing money on us because we were top 5 earlier and they haven't followed us since then.
right, that's what I was thinking. Additionally it's a must win because a loss would indicate the wheels have fallen all the way off. Right now we have six losses with three being against good teams on the road and three being without 60% of starters. A home loss against a bad team would indicate Kennedy has completely lost the team and would be the first realistic step towards the very rare midseason firing.
EliteZags
AG
RG20 said:

No way we lose this game

Wouldn't go that far, but if we do I'd say there's absolutely no way we lose the next
Deputy Travis Junior
Yea, I agree. If we lose this one I think the wheels totally fall off.

The injuries suck, but lots of teams lose a starter or two during a season. Yes, we lost 3 starters, which is worst than usual, but they fortuitously happened all at the same time, so the net effect was the same. That is, if you lose 3 games because your leading scorer is out or you lose 3 games because 3 starters are out, you still lost 3 games. Good coaches figure out ways to shake off slumps and start winning games again. Everybody's back, so time to shake off this one.
Rule#2
AG
RG20 said:

No way we lose this game

But do we cover? Hurry....it's moving.
mikesyracuse1
Line is now Aggies -9

Total is 146

Mikesyracuse1
eATMup-Reveille
What a joke.
Hickory High
AG
GE said:

Must win to keep the season alive. Lose this one and the team has clearly given up
A win "keeps us alive", but we're on life support for the rest of our life. And that ain't living.

The best thing for this program's long term health is to lose this game and solidify BK's firing. Don't care how that sounds, its true.
SWAGBOT
AG
Glad that I decided to fade my feelings once again and take +10
Electric
AG
When will Vegas catch up to this team. Ridiculous spreads
mikesyracuse1
Electric said:

When will Vegas catch up to this team. Ridiculous spreads

I expect it to be -5 or 6 on Saturday vs Missouri

Mikesyracuse1
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.