Canadian Pipeline

5,078 Views | 57 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by CapCity12thMan
Grapes
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Do I think the Aggies can pull in all these player? No. Do I think the Aggies could have or still can bring in these players on a regular basis? Yes.

A&M is unique. I think on a certain level it appeals to Canadians more than the average school. Mostly because it has so much that we do not but want. Like tradition and school loyalty like no other.

These kids are all leaving to go somewhere. It should and can be A&M.
Tobias Funke
AG
Don Cherry said:

Do I think the Aggies can pull in all these player? No. Do I think the Aggies could have or still can bring in these players on a regular basis? Yes.

A&M is unique. I think on a certain level it appeals to Canadians more than the average school. Mostly because it has so much that we do not but want. Like tradition and school loyalty like no other.

If there is one thing I've always felt confidently about regarding A&M, it's the we very strongly appeal to Canadians.
bobinator
AG
Tobias Funke said:

Don Cherry said:

If there is one thing I've always felt confidently about regarding A&M, it's the we very strongly appeal to Canadians.

I mean, there's that old saying that from the outside looking in, nobody but Canadians can understand it...
gougler08
AG
bobinator said:

Tobias Funke said:

Don Cherry said:

I mean, there's that old saying that from the outside looking in, nobody but Canadians can understand it...

This thread is awesome
txjortsagent
AG
Canada dominates the world in maple syrup production, sexuality research and college basketball players. Y'all should be ashamed making fun of the OP.
txjortsagent
AG
txjortsagent said:

Canada dominates the world in maple syrup production, sexuality research and college basketball players. Y'all should be ashamed making fun of the OP.

This
TjgtAg08
AG
I completely agree with the OP! In fact, just a day after he saw Kennedy all those years ago, I saw BK too and mentioned the exact same thing, only about the Top 10 players in the country. I even printed him out a list from ESPN and had it laminated and circled the top kids with a maroon marker and drew little cartoon Reveille pictures by each ... and he just looked at me like I rode the short bus!

What. A. Jerk.
BBQ
AG
Well maybe coach Kennedy should have discussions with Coach Childress. Coach Childress seems to have some sort of in with Canadian BB players. The other BB that is.
Farmari Bojuji
numetalbizkitaggie
AG
Quote:

I think on a certain level it appeals to Canadians more than the average school.

'Where can I get a ATM coif?'
Aggies: 'a what?'
'Where's a good ski area near here?'
Redstone
AG
There's a lot of talent in the Toronto area - got a sense of this as we crossed over the border patrol at Niagara Falls (actually stayed on the Canadian side).
Know Your Enemy
AG
txjortsagent said:

txjortsagent said:

This
West Texan
AG
Lsal
AG
Oh, Canada.
gordo97
AG
Locking down Canada???? Nonsense..... we should be locking down all that Mexico talent!!!! You heard it here first folks!!!!
Atreides Ornithopter
AG
So if you mention Redstone in a thread he shows up and gives advice?
Know Your Enemy
AG
Brennus said:

So if you mention Redstone in a thread he shows up and gives advice?

Or he forgets to log out of his sock before posting again.
CactusThomas
AG
Colombian pipeline is better
BenFiasco14
AG
numetalbizkitaggie said:

Quote:

I think on a certain level it appeals to Canadians more than the average school.

'Where can I get a ATM coif?'
'Where's a good ski area near here?'
Mt. Aggie

http://hlknweb.tamu.edu/mt-aggie
numetalbizkitaggie
AG
I had no idea this was an option. I took bodybuilding instead wtf.
DTP02
AG
America's hat.
Redstone
AG
Obviously the team is doing well, but we really do need to increase our Canadian pipeline. Hopefully we will see some progress.
gougler08
AG
Don't worry guys, we now have Redstone's opinion so this matter is closed
McInnis80
Forget the Waffle House. When is CStat getting a Tim Horton's, eh?
CapCity12thMan
AG
it's all coming together...

https://texags.com/forums/7/topics/2910577

Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.