USC and PAC 12 Network

13,408 Views | 95 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by BeowulfShaeffer
kcag90
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The PAC 12 Network seems to be the most unavailable sports network I have ever seen. Any idea how to get the game on Sunday? I have DirectTv Now and my dad has U-verse. Neither carry it.
gougler08
AG
People suggested getting the free week trial of Sling...I'm probably going that route
Cy_Tolliver
I seem to have several Pac 12 network channels on Spectrum. But you are right, when on Uverse sports package I don't recall it.
CCAD AG
If you are going the Sling route, you will need to take advantage of the free package PLUS the Sports Package (which is $5 a month) in order to get the PAC 12 Network. This is true whether you get Sling Orange or Sling Blue. If you get Sling Orange, you will get the ESPN/SEC oriented package. Sling Blue is the Fox Sports slanted version.
athensag94
AG
Bump - Any other alternatives?
Buglerank62
AG
One solution is to watch the stat board on our official athletics website. I have found it to be pretty accurate and timely. Of course there is always radio too.
TjgtAg08
AG
It's ridiculous that a game between 2 Top 16 teams at 9pm on Sunday night isn't on a more national broadcast.
Aston04
AG
Buglerank62 said:

One solution is to watch the stat board on our official athletics website. I have found it to be pretty accurate and timely. Of course there is always radio too.
Not worth the aggravation of generally being in the dark about what's going on (except for crowd reactions) and hearing about guys "drawing fouls" and wondering what Dave meant that time.
SWAGBOT
AG
Need someone to find a solution to this. I'm going to lose my mind.
agfan1030
Is the game available pay-per-view?

Never mind .... it seems Directv does not carry Pac12 network according to googling it.
bobinator
AG
agfan1030 said:

Is the game available pay-per-view?

In the sense that you can pay for SlingTV, yes.
athensag94
AG
Has anyone use fubotv?
Conner4real
AG
Probably just gonna go to the bdubs near my place.
bobinator
AG
I think the B/CS bdubs has direcTV, not sure if all of them do, but you might check. Pac 12 isn't on DTV.
Punked Shank
AG
Since everyone has internet, there is likely a third party shady website you can stream it. 2017.
Conner4real
AG
bobinator said:

I think the B/CS bdubs has direcTV, not sure if all of them do, but you might check. Pac 12 isn't on DTV.
Heartbreaking.
SWAGBOT
AG
coastsrs said:

Since everyone has internet, there is likely a third party shady website you can stream it. 2017.
We will all end up doing this
expresswrittenconsent
kcag90 said:

The PAC 12 Network seems to be the most unavailable sports network I have ever seen. Any idea how to get the game on Sunday? I have DirectTv Now and my dad has U-verse. Neither carry it.

Uvesre 100% does carry it. I am watching it on uverse now.
GE
AG
For once I'm happy I have dish.
kcag90
AG
Looks like you have to have the very top tier package on uverse to get it. Which is $70/mo more than my plan.
boboguitar
AG
Is it on direct tv with the sports package?
NColoradoAG
boboguitar said:

Is it on direct tv with the sports package?
No. DirecTV does not carry the Pac 12 Network
NColoradoAG
gougler08 said:

People suggested getting the free week trial of Sling...I'm probably going that route
This is the best solution for watching the game this weekend in your home if you do not have a provider carrying the Pac 12 Network.
BaytownAg13
AG
gougler08 said:

Like others have said... the free 7 days of Sling is definitely the way to go if you have a way to get Sling on your TV.
NColoradoAG
Here is a list of devices that support the sling tv app. You will need a streaming device or a smart tv that supports the app.

http://help.sling.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Which-devices-support-the-Sling-TV-app-7
Pumpkinhead
AG
Watch ESPN is great but unfortunately won't work in this case.

My site of last resort is this one:

http://firstsrowsports.tv/basketball

Though trying to click through all the pop up adds takes skill and annoying and you have to make sure your virus protection is on and just close everything as it pops up. But it does work and is guaranteed to have a stream of any game of any sport for free (as long is it is being televised by somebody).
BenFiasco14
AG
NColoradoAG said:

Here is a list of devices that support the sling tv app. You will need a streaming device or a smart tv that supports the app.

http://help.sling.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Which-devices-support-the-Sling-TV-app-7

Xbox One master race
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
BenFiasco14
AG
Pumpkinhead said:

Though trying to click through all the pop up adds takes skill and annoying and you have to make sure your virus protection is on and just close everything as it pops up. But it does work and is guaranteed to have a stream of any game of any sport for free (as long is it is being televised by somebody).

Can't warn people enough about this site. You're almost guaranteed to get a virus or malware of some kind. Use extreme caution
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
CapCityAg89
AG
The ONE day this year I'll be glad to live in Tacoma. I thought it might be when we played UCLA and I hopped an easy round trip to LA, but that day kind of sucked, so I'll go with this one as my base cable package includes the P10N.
pdg88
AG
CCAD AG said:

If you are going the Sling route, you will need to take advantage of the free package PLUS the Sports Package (which is $5 a month) in order to get the PAC 12 Network. This is true whether you get Sling Orange or Sling Blue. If you get Sling Orange, you will get the ESPN/SEC oriented package. Sling Blue is the Fox Sports slanted version.

Fubo TV has a free 7-day trial that includes the Pac-12 Network. So, if you want to avoid paying $5 for the sports package on Sling TV, or if you have already used the free trial with Sling TV and can't do it again, I would recommend looking at Fubo TV.

It works with Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, Chromecast, or you can watch on your computer.
farmer95
AG
Here's an option for some....I downloaded the PAC 12 app and you can stream it if you have a provider log in. I have Directv, but my parents have Dish so I used their log in info and it works.
safety guy
AG
Saw a commercial where Uverse has a special viewing from Thursday thru Sunday of their U450 package which should include the pac network. I am planning on watching the game.
jja79
AG
Good to know stealing it is also an option.
Cy_Tolliver
Why don't u go to a sports bar?
Faustus
BenFiasco14 said:

Pumpkinhead said:

Can't warn people enough about this site. You're almost guaranteed to get a virus or malware of some kind. Use extreme caution

Illicit basketball viewing almost guaranteed to give you a virus if you exercise just bare caution.

Glad to hear it's PH's last resort.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.