Probably gonna havev a bunch of 14-16 PPG scorers

1,243 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Badace52
Bocephus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Wouldn't surprise me to see us end the year with four players averaging 14-16 PPG. Gilder, Davis, Hogg and Williams will all probably end up in that range. Any of the 4 will go for 20 depending on matchups, who is hot and how certain teams choose to defend us. I expect Hogg to lead us in scoring at the end of the year bc of his outside shooting.

The wild card is Caldwell and what he will bring to the table. Will his ability to break down teams off the dribble lead to more easy shots for our bigs? Will he take scoring opportunities away from Gilder and Hogg?

I've been watching Aggie basketball for over two decades and this is by far, the most talented team I have seen in an Aggie uniform.
RC II
S
I remember attending some games at the old DeWare Field House (prior to G. Rollie) and I can't recall seeing us put more talent and athleticism on the floor at any one time. I think that encompasses 7 decades. The sky is the limit for this team and will be fun to watch.
JJxvi
AG
Wow, you're old.
BanderaAg956
Wilson, Stark, & Caldwell could all have a effect on the primary scoring group!
Badace52
AG
So you have to be around 90 years old then... unless you went to those games as a kid, and then I guess the youngest you could be is late 70's.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.