Allen Fieldhouse

1,301 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Charlie Moran
Wrecking__Crew
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Purchased tickets for this one tonight. College basketball Bucket list trip. Can't wait !!!
Uncle Jimbo
I was there in '07. That one will be tough to top, but it'll be fun to see them try.
Wrecking__Crew
AG
Taking the trip with my wife, brother and his girlfriend. We were speculating on how few Aggies there are out there who have witnessed a win at Allen Fieldhouse. You are part of that small group. That's awesome.
kcag90
AG
I was there. Incredible game.
[IMG]http://www.piercehome.net/KU%20A&M/The%20Shot%20II%20low%20res.jpg[/IMG]
Texas A&M
I'm really interested in going. I just haven't figured out if we just get the cheapest seat possible just to be there, or if we suck it up and pay more for a once in a lifetime experience.
Charlie Moran
AG
Been multiple times. There are no cheap tickets and any ticket is ok because you are there for atmosphere and experience.
Paid $200 a ticket for lower level baseline for the Acie Law game - was more than worth it for a Saturday nite top 10 Gameday showdown and Aggie victory.
Sat on the court w West Va team for last years OT comeback thriller - it was a close 2nd to the Acie game. The energy level there is amazing . Best of any BB venue I've been to by far
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.