Just fun to watch!

1,919 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by bobinator
JPAggie2010
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
These past few game I have just enjoyed watching this team execute offensively. Yes we have had way more turnovers than anyone would like. But overall, this team is just a blast to watch. Sometimes I wonder...what the hell is the opposing defense even supposed to do.

The alley-oops and overall energy we have been playing with remind me of the clippers a few years ago with the lob city and outside threat.

Call me crazy, but just overjoyed watching the athleticism of this team.
bobinator
AG
Yeah, we love to nitpick and get in the weeds on how we can improve, but we've beaten three power five teams fairly easily and it's fun as hell to watch this team.
Luke The Drifter
AG
bobinator said:

Yeah, we love to nitpick and get in the weeds on how we can improve, but we've beaten three power five teams fairly easily and it's fun as hell to watch this team.

And we're currently in first place in the Big 12!

But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:31 (NIV)
drilloil
AG
What is strange about these guys was watching 5 turnovers in the first three minutes of the second half and thinking that we are about to blow it and then look at the score and we up by 5. This is really different.
eloc62
hope that the addition of JJ Caldwell to the lineup makes this team even more fun to watch!
Uncle Jimbo
This is a really fun team. My 9 year old, who has never been all that into watching sports, was glued to the TV the last 2 nights and asking me when they play next.
PatAg
AG
bobinator said:

Hopefully we are all on the same page with the nitpicking. I dont think any of us are saying the team is bad in any way, but you can only talk about how good you are for so long.
Bocephus
AG
Their runs punctuated by dunks and multiple 3's in transition are something to behold
SECTAMU#1
There were too many turnovers, but this team is fun to watch. Gilder did a great job shutting down Carr in the second half. Should be a great season!
RoseRichAg01
Pumpkinhead
AG
eloc62 said:

hope that the addition of JJ Caldwell to the lineup makes this team even more fun to watch!

Buglerank62
AG
Hoping for a nice crowd welcoming them home Friday night. The impressive thing is we are playing our tougher competition on the road this year which should help come conference and tournament time.
bobinator
AG
Friday's crowd might be the worst one of the season, this is a ghost town on Thanksgiving weekend if the football team is on the road.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.