Gilder named SEC Player of the Week

1,019 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by mnuge
wacarnolds
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

ExtremeRush
AG
Much deserved!
bobinator
AG
He certainly looked comfortable out there. If he keeps that up we've got three guys who could play for any team in the country.
mnuge
AG
Can't imagine there's a more underappreciated player in the country....
bobinator
AG
mnuge said:

I think being named SEC player of the week is quite a bit of appreciation.

The third best player on a mediocre team isn't going to get much attention, the third best player on a top ten team would though.

Win, and the accolades will come.
Pumpkinhead
AG
bobinator said:

mnuge said:

I think being named SEC player of the week is quite a bit of appreciation.

The third best player on a mediocre team isn't going to get much attention, the third best player on a top ten team would though.

Win, and the accolades will come.

I'll be rooting for him to put up a 23 point, 9 rebound, 7 assist performance in a blowout of Arizona so that we can start worrying on TexAgs about him going pro early.
GrayMatter
AG
I still think his most impressive stat is holding Jevon Carter to 4-11 with 4 TO.
The conversations will be uncomfortable, but we all have to get comfortable with being uncomfortable for progress to be made.
mnuge
AG
I'll stand by it.

POW is great.

No post season recognition that I could think of last year. Freshman year no recognition even though Hogg did,

We hear about Williams, Davis, JJ, etc and they are all good stories....Admon seems to get left out quite a bit.

Not flashy, but beyond solid. Playing in his natural position will only help this year.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.