Who was that guy on the bench...

2,926 Views | 20 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by mdanyc03
drilloil
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
disguised to look like Kennedy?

This team doesn't look like a Kennedy coached team.
1) 80% from free throw line!
2) got a lead then poured it on-old Kennedy would seem to always let other team back in when lead got to double digits
3) Whoever this guy is he seemed to be involved in the game instead of asleep.
4) After first 5 minutes really didn't turn over the ball.
5) Offense didn't dribble around for 20 seconds on the perimeter and then try to desperately throw up a shot.

I just hope we keep this imposter!

AnalogyAg
and he looked 10yrs younger!

did he make a trip to Lourdes this past summer?
GE
AG
BK coached a great game
mdanyc03
AG
Amazing what happens when a coach has good players
CapCityAg89
AG
I don't want to derail, but I think (hope) we are seen the truth behind the devestating combination of a shallow team, rare medical diagnosis, lack of power 5 experience and absence of any recruiting pipeline from the beginning of Kennedy's tenure. I like to think THIS is the BK we hired. I guess we will see. All I know is thank the Lord for that Avery Johnson Jr recruiting class.
expresswrittenconsent
mdanyc03 said:

Amazing what happens when a coach has good players
There were 3 future NBA guys starting on the 14-15 team that got blown out at home in the NIT by a crappy LaTech team.
hellcat9
AG
Good try clown....Hogg was out then...and we had a walk on PG playing significant minutes
jml2621
CapCityAg89 said:

I don't want to derail, but I think (hope) we are seen the truth behind the devestating combination of a shallow team, rare medical diagnosis, lack of power 5 experience and absence of any recruiting pipeline from the beginning of Kennedy's tenure. I like to think THIS is the BK we hired. I guess we will see. All I know is thank the Lord for that Avery Johnson Jr recruiting class.
Last year?

This year Wilson and Starks are far more athletic than Hampton, who should have been placed as a combo guard before 3/4 of the season was over.

The 2012 team was rated by coaches to win the Big 12. Injuries certainly played a role, but don't explain seasons 2, 3, the last part of 4 and 6.

We got the horses, and they buy into playing defense. Let's just enjoy it.
jml2621
hellcat9 said:

Good try clown....Hogg was out then...and we had a walk on PG playing significant minutes
You mean House, but Bama had 2 starters out, and Auburn was garbage.

The LaTech arguably was a clue to pick up Michael White...the team had imploded.

Let's enjoy this year.
expresswrittenconsent
hellcat9 said:

Hogg was still in high school then (hitting the game winning shot in the state title game). 4 star stud PG fish Alex Robinson (who we were told was what BK was missing for the two previous seasons) was the PG on that team. You're the clown.
CactusThomas
AG
You're about to find out what a 4 star stud point guard looks like. Because rn you don't know.
GE
AG
Who got banned recently and came back as this guy?
expresswrittenconsent
CactusThomas said:

You're about to find out what a 4 star stud point guard looks like. Because rn you don't know.
I remember a pretty good stud 3* PG Acie Law, 4* pg Sloan, 4*pg Dash 4* pg Reese, and watched the aforementioned 4* pg we ran off win the NIT last year but i am definitely looking forward to seeing 4* Caldwell do his thang. Hit rate seems to be around 60% so hopefully JJ ends up with a career more like Sloan and IV than Dash/Reese.
GE
AG
Early guesses:
Vivatorrente
Twentytwoags
Lover
CactusThomas
AG
No way it's lover. This guy's grammer and sentence structure are way different than diamond's.
CactusThomas
AG
I initially guessed it was mdanyc03 because his first post was full SJW. But mdanyc03 wouldn't create a sock for that - he stands up for what he believes in.
Titan83
AG
Amazing is when a coach wins without great talent. Year to year, Is it harder to coach A&M or Duke?
Potcake
AG
What is the F-ing point of these posts? We had a great game so let's continue to bash the coach. And apparently the OP has a contingent of sadsacks.
Swill94
AG
CapCityAg89 said:

I feel exactly the same. I always felt like BK had a good hand on this program, and was leading us in the right direction. Although last year was a down year, I felt like this team was just still way to young. Loosing House, Collins and Caruso was a big loss in leadership. Not to mention the injuries we had. I think although it was tough last year, it was a great lesson to our roster and they grew from it. Now it's the older guys job to teach this new freshman class!
jml2621
CactusThomas said:

No way it's lover. This guy's grammer and sentence structure are way different than diamond's.
grammEr?
CactusThomas
AG
So you know it's not me either
mdanyc03
AG
CactusThomas said:

I initially guessed it was mdanyc03 because his first post was full SJW. But mdanyc03 wouldn't create a sock for that - he stands up for what he believes in.

Full sjw huh?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.