LMAO

28,242 Views | 174 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by BenFiasco14
JMJLAW
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Suspensions or not, what an embarrassing lack of effort on both ends of the floor.

As I keep saying, take the potential of a BK coached team and subtract at least 5 wins.

Edit: And I'm going to lose it (worse than I already have) if I see BK sitting on his butt acting nonchalant every time they pan over to him. COACH YOUR TEAM! I put more effort into coaching my 10 year olds for free than you do making millions. SMH.

Edit: and yes, from what I can tell, we are the more talented team on the court, suspensions or not.
BenFiasco14
AG
And we're off!
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
hornsoff
AG
Yeah. Lists fire the coach 5 minutes into the first game.
mcag83
AG
JMJLAW said:

Suspensions or not, what an embarrassing lack of effort on both ends of the floor.

As I keep saying, take the potential of a BK coached team and subtract at least 5 wins.

Go away
Like anyone can even know that.
czar_iv
AG
Why is Starks not bringing the ball up? BK is scary.
"Can I Ask What Exactly Is An Aggie? Sure! An Aggie is quite simply the best thing anyone can strive to be!" - Sydney Colson
JMJLAW
AG
And I have seen both exhibition games and every televised game during BK's tenure. Let's not be naive like this is his first game.
BenFiasco14
AG
Well, OP?
JMJLAW
AG
Critique remains. Win or lose. Sick of us having to "crawl" into a game when half the time we appear to be clueless and lack intensity, while the coach sits on the bench like he's at the opera.
PJYoung
AG
Way to stick to your guns
Cedar Bayou Ag
AG
Let us know when you have another idea that you'd like to share with us.
Russ11
AG
The overreactions are always enjoyable
BTKAG97
AG
Nice reverse jinx OP. What are you going to go with for the second half?
EliteZags
AG
FIRE EVERYONE
Know Your Enemy
AG
God bless the ignore function.
Hop
Staff
AG
Seriously, what dumbass starts making broad statements about the team 10 minutes into the season?

Know Your Enemy
AG
Hop said:

Seriously, what dumbass starts making broad statements about the team 10 minutes into the season?

JMJLAW
steffekc
AG
Hop said:

Uncle Jimbo
I mean, let's be fair to the OP. We were all thinking it 10 min into the game, but the rest thought we might watch the rest of the game before posting.
Know Your Enemy
AG
Uncle Jimbo said:

I mean, let's be fair to the OP. We were all thinking it 10 min into the game, but the rest thought we might watch the rest of the game before posting.

No, we all weren't.
BenFiasco14
AG
F it... bookmarked
jmcfar_98
AG
Totally agree with you.
68RebelE
AG
Agree with hop. You guys, with your anti Kennedy rant, need to, as I use to tell my dog, Rudder, Go Do Something Else.
hellcat9
AG
Hop, to answer your question, an Aggie Dumbass...and we have plenty...
mhayden
Hop said:

https://texags.com/forums/7/topics/2904003/replies/50362979
HoustonAg2014
AG
Let's be honest. The first 12 minutes was awful. We caught fire from 3 to keep it close then took over. I wouldn't start a thread about it 10 min in but you are really telling me you weren't worried about this thing turning into a blowout? We were missing layup after layup and not getting back to defend their 3's.

West Virginia is a team that plays fastball pace and a 15 point lead can become a 30 point lead real quick.
Amarillo Slim
AG
Frustrating to see how many layups weve missed. Good news is those are the easiest shots to get better at.
"Real happiness comes not from getting what we desire; but celebrating what we have."
HoustonAg2014
AG
It's easy for the fans late to the game and look at the score or what watch hindsite knowing we are going to comeback back, but if you actually watched the first 10-12 you might have been a little worried.
CypressAg09
AG
Much better start to this half!
Know Your Enemy
AG
I was frustrated with the way we looked but in no way was I worried about getting blown out. We have a lot of talent on the team. I was confident that they'd remember how to play basketball before too long.
GrayMatter
AG
True colors are showing
The conversations will be uncomfortable, but we all have to get comfortable with being uncomfortable for progress to be made.
Amarillo Slim
AG
One thing that is indisputable, BK's teams do not panic!
"Real happiness comes not from getting what we desire; but celebrating what we have."
Amarillo Slim
AG
Hop said:

What is BAS for $500 Alex?
Goat Man
AG
When I opened this thread earlier there were 5 stars on the OP. There are now 4. Where are you number 5?
Deputy Travis Junior
Hop said:

About two thirds of your customer base if the football board on Saturdays is any indication.
who?mikejones
AG
Laugh/cry

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.