College Basketball Magazine 2017-2018 Preview Edition Likes Texas A&M

2,728 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by EKG1996
Pumpkinhead
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
DFW distribution is now out and has Tyler Davis on the cover. And Aggies are ranked #14th nationally.

And Texas A&M's schedule...nobody will accuse Texas A&M of having an easy road to earning an NCAAT bid...they play #1, #3, #7, and #10 in their rankings in non-conference play, and #6 & #13 in conference play.

bobinator
AG
I'm moderately surprised the Texas cover didn't feature TCU. Should make their first NCAA appearance in 19 years this season, that would probably be the biggest story in Texas college hoops this year.
Pumpkinhead
AG
It is definitely unfortunate they didn't put Alex Robinson on the cover, so that could once again be rehashed here.
txag72
AG
If you're going to put 2 Texas schools on the cover rule no. 1, one has to be tu. Otherwise , yea, the cover should be of BK and Alex.
jml2621
Bagley's cleared. Duke is #1.

We *can* finish the season as high as #14. Davis' transformation is stunning. Hope Hogg is as ready to play.
Method Man
It's awesome that both us and UTx had sucky years and made the cover.
Gil Renard
AG
Winning the SEC 2/3 years would be a big accomplishment for the program and two sweet 16s

Can't wait for hoops
greg.w.h
AG
I'm pulling for a Final Four appearance.
EKG1996
AG
If our guys stay healthy and hungry I think we could have a special season. Excited to see how the new guys fit in.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.