Jerry Palm's Latest "Early" Bracketology

4,742 Views | 43 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by LouisvilleAg
Pumpkinhead
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
bobinator said:

Well I'd sure hope so.

"Just make it" would be a pretty bad team motto.
There are several SEC teams where 'just making it' this season would maybe deserve 'Huge' accomplishment praise. But Texas A&M shouldn't be one of them. The roster is too good on paper for anyone to be satisfied by that. Players, coaches, or fans.
bobinator
AG
I mean I was just kidding around, but yeah. "Just make it" would be a great motto for Missouri or LSU.

I was just being sarcastic and making fun of how every team has a hashtag/tag line these days. Like "Earn it" for the Astros, "Brick by brick" seems to be our football team's thing.

I was just thinking of how hilarious it would be for a team to have 'just make it' as their team motto.
miller0926
AG
bobinator said:

I mean I was just kidding around, but yeah. "Just make it" would be a great motto for Missouri or LSU.

I was just being sarcastic and making fun of how every team has a hashtag/tag line these days. Like "Earn it" for the Astros, "Brick by brick" seems to be our football team's thing.

I was just thinking of how hilarious it would be for a team to have 'just make it' as their team motto.

Well it was Northwestern's for like the last 100 years.
Double Diamond
Conzo has no idea how to use elite talent. Had it at Cal, and ran the most bland offense and defense. Had the talent to create turnovers and have an exciting team. Instead it was slow with a packline defense.
bobinator
AG
The pros and cons of the packline would be an interesting discussion. In some ways it makes you less likely to lose games you shouldn't lose, but also might make it less likely to win games you shouldn't win.
JJxvi
AG
We are going to make the final four.
Double Diamond
The packline was created for teams with less talent. If you have elite talent you shouldn't be using it. See Sean Miller. Has elite talent that's stoke. Not allowed to create turnovers and get out and score easily.
GE
AG
I put $100 on the ags winning the natty
AggieTFA06
AG
GE said:

I put $100 on the ags winning the natty
I would put that money on one of the following:

1. 2 straight NCAA tournament trips for Kennedy
2. Getting to the Elite 8 under Kennedy
To 1,000,000 touchdowns ...and beyond
LouisvilleAg
AG
Here are my thoughts on what these teams will be seeded come tourney time:

Kentucky - 1
Florida - 3
Texas A&M - 4
Alabama - 6
Arkansas - 9
Mizzou - NIT - It is going to take more than Porter to get that team back to the NCAAs.

Our OOC teams:
Arizona - 1
Kansas - 2
USC - 4
West Virginia - 5
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.