JJ Caldwell article

2,560 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by jml2621
agfan1030
How long do you want to ignore this user?
http://www.12thman.com/news/2017/6/20/the-wait-is-over.aspx
WayneS
My favorite part (story from Robert Williams):

Quote:

"When he first got here, we were playing open gym one day and I was running on the right side and I jumped but he went to the left like he didn't see me," Williams said. "He threw the ball back and he was trying to throw me an alley (oop)."

"His passes are so quick if you're not watching him, you'll get hit, so he hit me in the face," Williams said laughing. "I adapted to him."
Wearamaskaggie
AG
Had the chance to talk to him a couple of times, extremely nice guy, wish the best for this guy he deserves it!
mallen
AG
JJ is very confident in his primary role as a distributor and ball handler, something the Aggies need fiercely. It will be interesting to see how he evolves as a complete player and how he responds when his team needs him to score buckets. Not saying he should be a double figure scorer but there will be times when the opponent shuts down other scoring options and JJ will be the one left holding the ball.
jml2621

If we can get more steals than last year - more like 2015-2016 and JJ can run the semi break - we're a threat for a dunk or a 3 pointer every time out. On the half court, JJ needs to find an open 3 and take a few himself to reduce double teams and TOs.

jml2621
WayneS said:

My favorite part (story from Robert Williams):

Quote:

"When he first got here, we were playing open gym one day and I was running on the right side and I jumped but he went to the left like he didn't see me," Williams said. "He threw the ball back and he was trying to throw me an alley (oop)."

"His passes are so quick if you're not watching him, you'll get hit, so he hit me in the face," Williams said laughing. "I adapted to him."

That's what James Worthy said about Magic after Worthy's first practice with the Lakers.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.