Basketball renewals

5,345 Views | 30 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by trackaggie76
75AG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Got mine in the mail today. Mine had someone else's info.
75AG
AG
Just called TMF, and the lady said "oh, boy".
Expert Analysis
AG
awesome, guess this will be like the football reseating this where they jacked everything up and had to resend login info to everyone...
75AG
AG
TMF said they would be sending out emails to those affected. We'll see....
aggiespiritDAD
Received mine. Donation which I already paid did not show up. System glitch. Check if you already paid. Either pay over the phone or write that you paid on the paperwork.
wareagle044
+1

I scanned page 1 for the person whose info I had, emailed it to them explaining what happened and then shredded the packet.

What a waste of money, i think the 12th man Fdn should hire me as QC manager
Expert Analysis
AG
So my pages were all out of order. They had my info on one page and the page with the seats had someone elses.
Nice job. A 9 figure athletic department and a supporting organization with lots of people making big bucks off our donations and they regularly screw up....
hurleyag
AG
I had someone else's info on one page too. Glad to know they are jeopardizing my identity by sharing my information with random people.
wareagle044
hurleyag said:

I had someone else's info on one page too. Glad to know they are jeopardizing my identity by sharing my information with random people.

Agreed. Major privacy issues there.
deh40
AG
How much was the "Nominal" price increase?
aggiespiritDAD
Balcony $100 - no change
Prime Balcony $200 - now $220
Baseline sections now combined $300+$50 donation.
(Outer sections 101, 109 up $25+ $50 donation/ inner section 102, 108 is $25 lower due to lower donation)
Sideline $325 - now $360
mikesyracuse1
Email to season ticket holders

Mikesyracuse1

Beginning last week, paper renewals for men's and women's basketball were sent by first class mail.

Due to a human collating error with our contracted printing company, the seat location and customer information were mismatched on some renewals that were sent.

Corrected renewals will be printed and mailed this week from our printer.
If you received an incorrect application, please discard it.
If you did not receive an incorrect application, please complete your current form and submit it back to us via mail or fax.
The basketball renewal deadline is July 7, 2017.

Following a similar print error earlier this year, we contracted with a professional printing service to generate and mail this multiple page form. We pride ourselves on excellent service. It is agonizing to be dealing with a similar error again. Moving forward, we will implement additional review processes of all personalized ticket documents before they are mailed.

If you have questions, please feel free to contact me at 979-260-7986 or carole@12thmanfoundation.com.

Carole Dollins
Senior Vice President of Ticketing
strbrst777
Mine arrived today. Pages were of order and the $/ locations did not match. The price of my tics was not among the prices listed in the notice...and numbers did not jive. It was at first confusing. I quickly realized that it was more than confusion...it was obvious that it was wrong. One page had my name and account number; on the back of the page was my neighbor's name and account number. He looked at his notice that arrived at the same time as mine. It had his name and account number...and one of his neighbor's name and number. (Three in a row-maybe more-on one side of my street. I called 12M and had a nice conversation. All will get straightened out when the new notice is received within a week. I called another neighbor in the subdivision to ask about his notice; it was correct. Hopefully this glitch affected only a few.
Keeper of The Spirits
AG
Is baseline and up the only sections that get you 10 priority points per ticket
aggiespiritDAD
Prime Balcony also gets 10 points. It's $50 donation stays the same so only a $20 increase in the ticket price.
The Collective
AG
It'd be nice if this organization would just once accept responsibility and apologize.
OldAg68
AG
Mine appears to be correct except for no credit for the annual donation which I've already paid.

TMF seems to have ongoing issues - don't think it's lack of funding.
trackaggie76
AG
I was amazed that the TMF couldn't spring for a pre-paid postage envelope for us to mail in our renewals! Plus mine was mismatched too.
_lefraud_
AG
CJS4715 said:

It'd be nice if this organization would just once accept responsibility and apologize.

Yea it's crazy that this isn't the first time something like this has happened. There are WAY to many people in the athletic department/ticket office/12th man making six figure incomes for **** like this to happen ALL THE TIME. Why exactly are they getting paid so well if they can't get a simple thing like renewals figured out?

Astonishing really.
Our-turn-to-rule
AG
Want our $$ and expect us to always deal with their inept handling of every situation
tu dominates in a sport with guys wearing speedos!
tuna09
AG
So if we bought the mystery season ticket package last year, do we not get the opportunity to renew? I haven't gotten any kind of communication about tickets and don't remember if there was a fine print about this upcoming season.
Expert Analysis
AG
The excuse from the TMF is pure bull crap. First it not only shows they are incapable of doing the job themselves, but that they are also incapable of contracting the work out as well.... A "human collating error"... my material was out of order due to being completely fubar'd. The numbers printed on the bottom of the pages did not match the renewal page numbers at the top of the page. The stuff was not setup properly to print the way they printed it.
It is good to know that after giving out sensitive information for the second time in a few months that they will put in additional quality control measures...
Expert Analysis
AG
Last year may have been a one time deal. It was a promotional effort similar to the 6 pack ticket offerings.
BQ_90
AG
tuna09 said:

So if we bought the mystery season ticket package last year, do we not get the opportunity to renew? I haven't gotten any kind of communication about tickets and don't remember if there was a fine print about this upcoming season.
Those where discounted tickets, since they raised prices no way they will offer those up to those of us that bought them. They want us to pay up full price.

im holding out they offer up again but my guess it'll be first come first serve like before
Leander - Ag
AG
_lefraud_ said:

CJS4715 said:

Yea it's crazy that this isn't the first time something like this has happened. There are WAY to many people in the athletic department/ticket office/12th man making six figure incomes for **** like this to happen ALL THE TIME. Why exactly are they getting paid so well if they can't get a simple thing like renewals figured out?

Astonishing really.

Should have cleaned house years ago. If they were a real company, would have gone under.
Expert Analysis
AG
Is anyone else leary of mailing in a renewal with CC info....

I wouldn't be suprised if their policy was to just throw them away after entering the info.
GE
AG
Expert Analysis said:

I wouldn't be suprised if their policy was to just throw them away after entering the info.
Not really. I've had my cc information stolen a couple times in the past and have never had any real financial damage because of it
BQ_90
AG
Expert Analysis said:

I took my WBB renewal to the offices, I was hoping they enter it right then, but they just took the paper and said they'd load it later.
mhayden
Expert Analysis said:

Much more likely to have your CC info taken with an electronic order than a mailed one.
Titan83
AG
The ticketing office has one job.

MAKE SURE YOU GET YOUR TICKETS

This means the A&M ticket office has successfully achieved 100% failure to perform......again.

Congratulations to Carol and her human error prone team for failing (again) beyond all reasonable expectations.
JJxvi
AG
Last week I got a envelope in the mail asking me to renew my membership and another envelope with my 2017 membership cards and stickers.
trackaggie76
AG
Yep another apology for the mistake--not much room for error when you are asking people for huge $$$$
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.