2017-2018 basketball renewals?

1,408 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by jvanbeek
MMantle
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
When will renewal forms be sent out for existing season ticket holders for men's basketball?

RR
Aggie09Derek
AG
Not sure when sent out but last year the deadline to renew was August 5th.
aggiespiritDAD
Just received the email that renewals will be sent out June 1st with responses due back by July 7th. Paper only! That is one month sooner than last year. Selected areas for Men's tickets have gone up. Should receive the packet by end of next week.
mdanyc03
AG
aggiespiritDAD said:

Just received the email that renewals will be sent out June 1st with responses due back by July 7th. Paper only! That is one month sooner than last year. Selected areas for Men's tickets have gone up. Should receive the packet by end of next week.

Does this mean no flash seats????
Expert Analysis
AG
I would i.agine flash seats will still be an option. There is no on line renewal due to a site overhaul that will not be complete by the time renewaks are due.
Why they couldnt have just used last years online renewal system for this year is beyond me.
mikesyracuse1
It really is hard to believe there's no way to do this online. Although I'm never surprised. The renewal is about a month earlier this year and is well before the schedule will be announced officially.

Mikesyracuse1

12th man email.

Season ticket renewals for the 2017-18 basketball season begin Thursday, June 1. Renewals this year are paper-only. There is no online option. The 12th Man Foundation web site is being re-architected, and development will not be completed to support the June 1 - July 7 renewal period.
Paper renewal forms are shipping this week. Please contact us if you do not receive yours by Friday, June 9.
Along with your renewal form, you will find seating charts for both men's and women's tickets. Prices for women's season tickets remained unchanged from last year, while select seating areas for men's tickets saw a modest increase, our first since the 2008-09 season.

To renew your tickets, please complete and return the paper form by July 7, 2017. If you need assistance, please contact our Member Services Center at 888-992-4443.

We appreciate your support of Texas A&M basketball.
wareagle044
I received mine today, but page 1 was not my information. I scanned the page and sent to that individual since all of his contact info was available. Then proceeded to shred the packet. If you got my Page 1, well, I guess I'm not renewing this year...
jvanbeek
AG
12th man sent out an email today saying that some mailings had errors. If yours was incorrect, you should get another one next week. If correct, use what you have.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.