TexAgs Basketball Recruiting Database

1,149 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by rrtodds
Hop
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
AG
Yes, we now have a basketball database. Just go to the recruiting tab and basketball recruiting is at the very bottom of the drop-down menu. Click on it and it takes you to the front basketball page with a list of all our premium basketball articles and videos. Look to your right and you"ll see the links to offers, commits, lists, etc. It's a work in progress and I'm the only person working on the information input, but I have the signing classes going back to 2014 and the 2018 offer list of major targets is updated. There may be a few out-of-state offers I haven't got to yet, but the major guys should be in there. There is also a predictions section to the right. We will be including Logan and taking out the football analysts, bt I've made a couple of "low confidence level" predictions in 2018.

Here's a direct link...

TexAgs Basketball Recruiting Database
bobinator
AG
Hop there's an opportunity to be a real market leader and do something no other website has done if you not only predict where players are going to enroll, but then also predict their most likely destinations after they transfer the first time.

"(Prospect A) is a raw player out of Mobile, and I'd look for him to sign with Southern Alabama, but a solid freshman year will see him transfer to Florida International. Down the road, he could be a high major graduate transfer."
GE
AG
bobinator said:

Hop there's an opportunity to be a real market leader and do something no other website has done if you not only predict where players are going to enroll, but then also predict their most likely destinations after they transfer the first time.

"(Prospect A) is a raw player out of Mobile, and I'd look for him to sign with Southern Alabama, but a solid freshman year will see him transfer to Florida International. Down the road, he could be a high major graduate transfer."
I like that idea. Can we also have specific icons to indicate grade risk, homesickness and attitude problems?

Also a rough estimate of both monetary and nonmonetary compensation being offered by each school in play would be a nice touch.
mikesyracuse1
And please add the odds of stepping on a sea urchin

Mikesyracuse1
rrtodds
AG
I especially like the articles and interviews without out the big P in the corner ... both of them.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.