Robert Williams

2,253 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by jml2621
StickTogetherAgs
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bobinator
AG
I can't imagine how much having a guy like Tyler Davis to practice against helps Williams and vice versa for Davis. They have basically the exact opposite skill sets, but both great post players.
Method Man
Great point bob
PatAg
AG
I think another thing with the added depth we have gotten via recruiting is they will also be able to develop some more chemistry together and practice where Tyler can have some practice passing out of the double team to Williams and vice versa and they won't just be doing it against walk ons
Pumpkinhead
AG
When people talk about why 'depth' is an advantage for a team, I think sometimes the point is missed about why.

The advantage of having quality depth isn't really so much about avoiding 20 year old college guys getting too tired during a game. They are 20 year olds.

The advantages are much more about increasing the quality of the practices (like Bobinator mentioned), increasing the competition for playing time, and then of course during games, makes it easier to absorb foul trouble or injuries.
Method Man
If only we ran good practices.
jml2621
bobinator said:

I can't imagine how much having a guy like Tyler Davis to practice against helps Williams and vice versa for Davis. They have basically the exact opposite skill sets, but both great post players.

If they can become a seamless team, watch out.

The thing I liked about RW late in the year was the improvement in communication and leadership.

What a potential blow up this year could be.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.