Which basketball player is going on Haiti trip?

2,513 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by GE
steffekc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
In the Mission of Hope-Aggies for Haiti interview with Mikado Hinson I thought I heard a basketball player was going on the trip, anyone hear who?
GrayMatter
AG
I was scrolling through Twitter and saw something about this. I think it's Tonny.
mdanyc03
AG
mdanyc03
AG
steffekc
AG
Thanks! l love seeing these pictures. Thanks and Gig'em.
txag72
AG
Great Ag coming out of nowhere.
steffekc
AG
I am an old and don't do social media but heard from a young Ag that Tony posted an instantgram that he got baptized on the trip!
agfan1030
txjortsagent
AG
Man, I love that kid.
mdanyc03
AG
According to somebody on the premium board, Tonny had been denied reentry into the United States. Because we elected a president who, you know, is "putting America first."
GE
AG
mdanyc03 said:

According to somebody on the premium board, Tonny had been denied reentry into the United States. Because we elected a president who, you know, is "putting America first."
Why would he be denied reentry and what the hell does that have to do with MAGA?
Hop
Staff
AG
GE said:

mdanyc03 said:

Why would he be denied reentry and what the hell does that have to do with MAGA?

Because he has a red flag on his record from that legal incident from a couple of years ago.
GE
AG
Hop said:

GE said:

mdanyc03 said:

Because he has a red flag on his record from that legal incident from a couple of years ago.
I thought he blew a 0.0 and it was dismissed
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.