bigfoot, Loch Ness monster, UFO, Joe Wilbert Tech punch

2,561 Views | 18 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by PJYoung
Method Man
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We have video now...courtesy of A2MAg from rivals.

aggiejohn
AG
Oh, man! Finally!
but it's so short.

We need a Zapruder-like analysis of everything that's going on in there.
txag72
AG
Why I hope we never ever go back to playing any of them, conference wise or other wise. And why I hate that the NCAA is intent on matching us up whenever possible.
bobinator
AG
I agree, we should only play teams we have no emotional attachment to. Those are always the best games.
old yeller
AG
The good old days of SWC basketball. Decent chance of punches being thrown during or after the game.
txag72
AG
You guys obviously never experienced the total lack of respect, the dawning of Aggie jokes, living in the Austin area in the Viet Nam "hate the military" era under the orange glow of the state and national media. Why lower ourslves to the level of a constant barrage of low class Aggie haters instead of being respected nationally and within an elite conference? Consider yourself lucky to having to not be an Ag thru those times.
Method Man
Lame forum you fools suck
bobinator
AG
No YOU suck. Go get the whole fight video and come back.
Method Man
I give you gold and you want platinum. Preposterous! This video has been brought up annually since I've been on this forum and it's not great but It's real.
GE
AG
I very much enjoyed the video
Ulrich
Does this mean we might actually have a tight end on the football team?
Tobias Funke
AG
txag72 said:

You guys obviously never experienced the total lack of respect, the dawning of Aggie jokes, living in the Austin area in the Viet Nam "hate the military" era under the orange glow of the state and national media. Why lower ourslves to the level of a constant barrage of low class Aggie haters instead of being respected nationally and within an elite conference? Consider yourself lucky to having to not be an Ag thru those times.

Yawn. I don't respect them either. Makes the rivalry fun
txag72
AG
Fun? I don't find playing teams with no up-side when you win being fun.
PatAg
AG
Playing basketball in the big 12 was infinitely more enjoyable than playing in the SEC has been so far.
Method Man
Yep. Part of that is we didn't suck so bad in the big 12 5/6 years and didn't play sloppy unwatchable basketball.
bobinator
AG
Method Man said:

Yep. Part of that is we didn't suck so bad in the big 12 5/6 years and didn't play sloppy unwatchable basketball.
Having two conference road games within easy driving distance was nice also. Part of the reason A&M/Baylor got so heated is that there were a lot of opposing fans inside the venues.

The Austin games were fun too even though we didn't win a single one of them in the good years.
Method Man
But I digress this is about Joe.
jml2621
Joe admired his work for a sec. Nicely done. Barone was a fireplug. lol.
DTP02
AG
Love it! Thanks for tracking it down.

Nicely done, Joe.
PJYoung
AG
That was very effective in clearing a path for their escape.

Loved big Joe Wilbert.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.