Is BCG back?

4,316 Views | 21 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by wacarnolds
aghoops
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I saw him at an AAU tournament this weekend. Anyone know if he's already coming out of retirement or maybe just helping a buddy with recruiting?
Know Your Enemy
AG
Which AAU tournament?
Method Man
BCG seems like he would love AAU style bball. So many kids living and dying on defense.
aghoops
AG
NY2LA in Mansfield.
Know Your Enemy
AG
aghoops said:

NY2LA in Mansfield.

I was there yesterday evening to watch a friend's nephew play. The talent level there wasn't even close to the Adidas Uprising event in FTW. I stopped there before heading to Mansfield. The Adidas event was loaded with the top coaches. Barely saw anyone at the NY2LA event although they had a list on the wall of schools that had coaches there. If he was at that event he may be looking at getting back into coaching as I think those kids will mostly be recruited by lower level schools which is where he would have to start again.
Method Man
Should bring him back so he can take that old offensive genius' position.
mikesyracuse1
Yell Practice
Yell Practice
He is probably helping on recruiting. ??
Gooder Poster
AG
Quote:

I saw him at an AAU tournament this weekend. Anyone know if he's already coming out of retirement or maybe just helping a buddy with recruiting?

Is this a real question? He's been at Ranger College (Juco) for one, maybe two years now.
bobinator
AG
Surveillance Van said:

Quote:

Is this a real question? He's been at Ranger College (Juco) for one, maybe two years now.

The ol' calling out a two-week-old post but being wrong at the same time. Impressively meta.
Know Your Enemy
mikesyracuse1
bobinator said:

Surveillance Van said:

Quote:

The ol' calling out a two-week-old post but being wrong at the same time. Impressively meta.

That's hilarious !
Hop
Staff
AG
bobinator said:

Surveillance Van said:

Quote:

Are you questioning someone with that username?
94chem
BCG should coach AAU. I'd love to see him take a bunch of 5'8" kids from the automotive tech program, teach them how to D-up, and watch all the fights happen when the future AND-1 stars take offense at being guarded for the first time in their lives.
mikesyracuse1
He"s Back!

Mikesyracuse1
Method Man
Do I have to google it
mikesyracuse1
Sorry method, I was traveling and couldn't type the details.

He's back at ranger after improvement with his health.

Here's a little snapshot and an interesting quote.

"And the other thing: I'd rather die on the sideline than not be coaching, but no, that's not going to be happening anytime soon, either, I don't think. But everything is great with the health and I am definitely looking forward to coaching again."

http://kentuckysportsradio.com/basketball-2/billy-gillispie-has-returned-to-ranger-college-no-longer-retired-from-coaching/

Mikesyracuse1
Method Man
Thank you sir!
jml2621
mikesyracuse1 said:

Sorry method, I was traveling and couldn't type the details.

He's back at ranger after improvement with his health.

Here's a little snapshot and an interesting quote.

"And the other thing: I'd rather die on the sideline than not be coaching, but no, that's not going to be happening anytime soon, either, I don't think. But everything is great with the health and I am definitely looking forward to coaching again."

http://kentuckysportsradio.com/basketball-2/billy-gillispie-has-returned-to-ranger-college-no-longer-retired-from-coaching/

Mikesyracuse1

I wish BCG well. Saban has like 30 consultants. I wouldn't mind if BK picked up a few.
agfan1030
a little more.....

http://www.ktxs.com/news/big-country/gillispie-says-hes-returning-to-coaching-at-ranger-college-after-december-retirement/511980414
bobinator
AG
This thread has so many twists
wacarnolds
AG
BY GOD THAT'S BILLY GILLISPIE'S MUSIC!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.