TJ Starks new ballislife vid

1,786 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Pumpkinhead
notjakefromstatefarm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Don't know who these guys are he's playing against but he sure dominated them. Ball handling, shooting stroke, and strength are solid, he seems college ready to me. I'm excited to see what he can do for the good guys!
Pumpkinhead
AG
Noticed this on the YouTube vid comments...

Quote:

'Me and all my sons would kill these dudes' - LaVar Ball
Pumpkinhead
AG
One of the other kids playing against Starks in that video was CJ Roberts, a 2017 4-star rated PG who got offers from several SEC schools and signed with Missouri. He was a Kim Anderson recruit but stuck with his commitment after Mizzou replaced Anderson with Cuonzo Martin. He is the guy who is a little bit shorter than Starks, whom Starks scored his last basket on in that vid.

The other two players are a couple of 6'5"-ish younger DFW area kids of class of 2018 and 2020.
Pumpkinhead
AG
Starks high school highlight video published a couple of days ago,

Quote:

Lancaster High School has had a pitbull running Point for the past two season. TJ Starks is one of those guards who has supreme confidence, and will just attack the defense all game long. After having a huge 2016 summer circuit, Texas A&M put on the full court press to get him to College Station. If you're trying to find Starks look for him in the weight-room or the gym, because this kid puts in work.

http://ballislife.com/tj-starks-is-a-defender-destroyer-ballislife-official-high-school-mixtape/

GE
AG
That defense though
Hop
Staff
AG
A&M is going to have a couple of strong, physical point guards next year.
bobinator
AG
#HopAfterDark
Pumpkinhead
AG
Hop said:

A&M is going to have a couple of strong, physical point guards next year.
Hopefully not just next year!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.